The first dish is the easiest recipe to make and not to hard. All you need to do is cut into pieces, marinate and fry on the pan until golden brown. The tofu are very delicious and good. The second dish was the longest because you need to wash the chicken and take the dirty stuff out inside and also cutting the meat off the chicken. I use a Chinese white radish to go with the chicken combination stir fry. The colour of this dish came out very nice. The taste was very delicious and I like it a lot. This is a good combination with rice. Kids and adults will love these 2 dishes. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Fry Tofu dish #1
- Take 1 pack of Tofu out of the fridge.
- Open package and drain all the water from the package in the sink.
- Raise all the tofu and put it on a strainer and set it aside.
- Take a cutting board and cut it in to square pieces.
- Marinate both sides with paprika, soya sauce, garlic powder and some flour.
- Take the fry pan out of the cupboard and put it on the stove.
- Turn on medium low heat.
- Put some oil on the pan.
- When the pan is hot, put the pieces of tofu in the pan
- Add all the square tofu pieces in the pan
- Fry the tofu for 8 minutes until you see golden brown.
- Repeat the same steps for the other side of the tofu
- When the Tofu is ready place it on the plate and set it aside
- Cut some green onions and sprinkle on the top.
White Radish with chicken dish #2
1. Put on a pair of dish washer gloves
2. Take the chicken legs out of the package
3. wash the chicken.
4. Take a scissors and cut out some of the fatty skins from the chicken
5. Take out all the dirty stuff in chicken from the bottom.
6. Rinse the again
7. When you see if it is still dirty clean it some more.
8. Put some some salt all around the chicken.
9. rub it all around
10. Rinse the chicken again.
11. put the chicken in a bowl.
Marinate the chicken legs:
1. Take a bowl
2. Put all the chicken legs in the bowl.
3. Marinate paprika, garlic powder onion powder, soya sauce, cooking wine, garlic and some flour. Mix it all together well with a wooden spoon or a Tong. (Note: putting cooking wine in the chicken marinate, can take out the chicken smell)
4. Put the chicken legs in the fridge overnight, so that it will have more flavour.
5. You can take the the chicken legs out of the fridge the next day and use it when ever you like.
1. Take the White Radish out of the fridge.
2. Take a cutting board and cut the white radish in half and wash it.
Peel the skin off.
3. Cut into strip pieces and put it in a strainer and rinse it.
4. Transfer into a clean bowl and set it aside.
5. Take the bowl of chicken legs out of the fridge.
6. In a cupboard, take a medium size plate and set it aside
7. Put on a pair of dish washer gloves
8. Take out a chicken leg and place it on a cutting board.
9. Use a knife and cut the drum stick off the chicken. Take the drum stick and use a kitchen scissors and cut off the fat skin. Then cut all the meat into pieces and place it on the plate. Take the breast chicken part and remove all the fat skins and cut the meat into pieces and place it on the plate.
10. Repeat the same steps for the 2 more chicken legs
11. Take a garlic and cut into pieces.
1. In a cupboard take out a pan and place it on the stove.
2. turn the heat to medium low.
3. Put some oil on the pan.
4. When the pan is hot, take a bowl of cut up white radish and pour it in the pan and stir for a 2-4 minutes.
5. Pour some hot water in the pan and cook for 10 minutes. Take a pieces of the white radish and taste to see if it is tender. If the white radish is tender, it is ready. if it is not tender, it needs to cook a little bit longer.
6. When it is ready, turn off the heat. Take a strainer spoon and put it in a bowl and set it aside.
7. Pour out the water in the skin and rinse the pan,
8. Place the pan back on the stove. Turn on the heat to medium low and put some oil.
9. When the pan is hot, put the garlic and cook for a few seconds.
10. Pour the plate of chicken meat in the pan and stir for a 5-6 minutes with the garlic. Then wait for a bit.
11. Keep on string until the chicken are all well cook without any red spots.
12. When you think the chicken are ready take one out and check inside to see if it is ready. If it is not then need to be cook a bit longer.
13. When the chicken and onions are ready, pour the white radish in the pan and mix it together well.
14. Turn the heat off. Take a plate and scoop up all the chicken and white radish and set it aside