This is a Rotini pasta with tomato sauce can, mushroom can, celery, carrots, potatoes, onions and swiss cheese. When you first make the pasta you would find it hard, but once you make it a couple of times, you would find it easy. Then you can make any pasta of your choice. The sauce is very delicious on the pasta with cheese. Without the sauce it would not be a pasta. Making the sauce has a lot of preparation an cooking to do. Once you do it, you will get the hang of it and can make any type of sauce. Kids and adults would like this kid of Rotini pasta with tomato sauce can, mushroom can, celery, carrots, potatoes, onions and swiss cheese. You can have this for lunch dinner or breakfast. If you can not finish, you can leave it in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze it. Once you want to eat it, just take it out of the freeze and defrost it. This is the delicious plate of pasta. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Rotini pasta cooking:
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity pasta that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to make in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the pasta in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the pasta boil at medium heat for about
7. once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and
taste to see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste
the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Use a mixing large bowl and put the pasta strainer over it and rinse it and remove the water from the mixing bowl. 13. Repeat the same steps for 3 more times. 14. Then set it aside to dry.
1. Take the celery out of the fridge. Wash it very clean.
2. Take a knife and a cutting board and cut all the celery into pieces and put it in a bowl. Then set it aside.
3. Take 2-3 pieces of carrots in the fridge and cut all the carrots into pieces and put it in a bowl. Then set it aside.
4. In a bag take out 4 potatoes and wash it very clean without any dirt.
5. Peel the skins
6. Cut the potatoes into pieces. put all the potatoes into a a clean bowl, Rinse it again and set it aside.
7. Take a large onion and peel the skin. Then put it in the cutting board and cut it into dice pieces. Put it in a clean bowl and set it aside.
8. In a cupboard take out a can of tomato sauce. Rinse the top cover very well and wipe it clean.
9. Use a can opener and open the tomato sauce can.
10. In a cupboard take out a can of mushroom. Rinse the top cover very well and wipe it clean.
11. Take a strainer and pour all the can of mushrooms. Rinse it very well. Then use a bowl to hold the strainer of mushroom so the water can drip over the bowl and dry the mushrooms.
Marinate the pork:
1. Take the pork out of the package.
2. cut up the pork into pieces
3.Take a bowl
4, Put all the chicken legs in the bowl.
5. Marinate paprika, garlic powder onion powder, soya sauce, garlic and some cornstarch. Mix it all together well with a wooden spoon or a Tong.
6. When everything is all mix up. Set it aside.
1. In a cupboard take out a sauce pan.
2. Put some hot water into the sauce pan.
3. Turn the heat to high and bring it to a boil.
4. When the sauce pan is boiling pour in the celery and carrots
5. Close the lid and wait until it bring to another boil.
6. In the cupboard take out a fry pan and put in on the stove and turn the heat to high.
7. Put some oil on the pan. When the pan is hot, put in the onions, use a cooking spatula and stir until the onions are slightly ready.
8. Pour in the can of mushroom and keep on string until it is ready.
9. Pour in the potatoes and keep on string and string a 2 minutes and then close the lid and wait for 2-3 minutes
10. When the sauce pan is boiling up the second time, take a fork and taste and see if the texture is tender. once it is tender it means that it is ready. If it is not you need to cook it a bit longer.
11. When the 2-3 minutes is ready, open the lid and take a fork and see if the potatoes are tender texture is tender. once it is tender it means that it is ready. If it is not you need to cook it a bit longer.
12. Once the celery and carrots are ready , pour it to the frying pan and keep on string continuously for a few minutes.
13. Pour in about 3-4 cooking soup spoon of the left over water from the sauce pan.
14. put in the marinated pork into the middle of the pan and keep it there for a few minutes. You can move it and turn it,
15. Cook it until is all well done without any raw showing.
16. keep on siring for a few seconds. Then cover the pan with a lid to cook for a bit. Then low to medium heat.
17. Then after a 1-2 minutes open the lid and taste to see if it’s ready. Once it is ready place it on to a plate and set it aside
18. Turn the heat to high. Pour in the tomato sauce.
19. Stir for a few seconds. Then pour in the plate of mushrooms, onion, celery, carrots, potatoes and pork.
20. Keep on string for until it is ready.
21. Take 2 pieces of Swiss cheese and put it on top of the sauce and mix it together until the cheese are melted inside.
22. Once the cheese is melted inside it is ready.
23. Scoop it up on to a plate and place it on the table.
Plate of Rotini Pasta with sauce
1. Take a clean plate from the cupboard
2. Take as many pasta as you needed.
3. Place it in the microwave and heat it up for 3 minutes
(note: heating a place of pasta depends on the wattage of your microwave.)
4. When the pasta is ready. Take it out of the microwave and place it on the table.
5. Scoop up as many meat vegetable tomato sauce with cheese as you need in the pasta.
6. Mix it together with the pasta