These potatoes patties with ground beefs are very delicious and easy to make. It takes a bit of time and once you get the hand of it, you will have these potatoes patties with ground beefs in no time. I decide to mash up the potatoes, mix it with ground beefs. Make it as a patties and fry it on the pan. By doing these will have different style of making the potatoes and will taste so good
All you need to do is take 8 potatoes and wash the potatoes, peel the skins, rinse and cut into round shapes. and add some water in a large pan with a steamer tray. Turn the heat to high and Cook for 40 minutes, the time it take to boil the water and cook it. When it comes out tender, it means it is ready. Place the potatoes in the mixing bowl. While it is still hot and fresh, take a handheld potato smasher and press to smash the potatoes.
Take some ground beefs as need and put it in the bowl. Add some salt, garlic powder, soy sauce, flour, a bit of salt and some five spices. Mix everything together. Then put it in the mixture of potatoes and mix it together.
Take a plastic wrapper and place it on to a cutting board. Take an ice cream scooper. Scoop up the mash potatoes with the ground beefs the size of your desire. Place 2-3 mash potatoes with the ground beefs on the plastic wrapper and wrap it. Press it down into a around shape, to make a patty. Make sure the patty is stick together hard. If you like you can coat some bread crumbs (optional)
When the fry pan is hot, put some oil on the fry pan. Put the 3 potatoes patties with ground beef on the fry pan. Cook each side for 3 minutes or until golden brown. check each side and make sure they are not burn. If you feel it is still not ready give it a 1-2 more minutes.)
For each patties, that is finish frying on the pan, place it on the plate. Continue the same steps. Once all the patties are cook in the fry pan, you can start to eat them.
Kids and adults would love these potatoes patties with ground beefs. The best combination that goes well with this dish would be with rice. You can also put this potatoes patties with ground beefs in a hamburger bun with some tomatoes, lettuces, ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise.. Which ever of your desire. You can have these for lunch or dinner. Once you eat it, it will taste so good that it will make you want to eat so more. Try the recipe and enjoy!!!!
large pan with a steamer tray
some cold water
potato knife peeler
bread crumbs for the coating (optional)
some ground beefs
Handheld potato smasher
1. Take out 8 potatoes out of the bag and put it in a bowl.
2. wash each potatoes
3. Take a potato knife peeler and peel all the potatoes skin.
(note: Make sure all the potatoes are peel nice and clean.)
4. Each potatoes that are peel, put it in a bowl.
5. When they are all finish peeling. Rinse all the potatoes in the bowl.
6. Pour the water out into the sink.
7. Take a cutting board and a knife. place the potato on a cutting board.
Cut the potatoes on the side into round shapes.
Steam cooking Direction:
1. Put a large pan on the stove Pour some cold water into the a large pan
and place the streamer tray on the pan.
2. Put all the potatoes into the steamer tray.
3. Turn the heat to high.
4. Cook for 40 minutes, The time to take for boiling water and to cook it.
5. When the potatoes are ready. Use a knife or a fork and poke to see if it’s tender.
If the potatoes are tender, it mean that it is ready.
1. When the potatoes are ready. Immediately put all the potatoes in a mixing bowl.
2. While the potatoes are still hot and fresh, use a handheld potato smasher and press on the potatoes, to smash them. Make sure there are no big or small pieces leftovers. Once the potatoes are smash, use a spatula
and scrap the sides, to have a clean bowl.
(note: When the potatoes are cold, they will not make a good mash potatoes.)
Marinate ground beefs:
1. Take a clean bowl.
2. Put as much ground beef as you need in the bowl.
3. Add in garlic powder, a bit of salt, five spices, flour, and soya sauce
4. Use a fork and mix everything well together.
Mixing marinate ground beefs with potatoes
1. Put the marinated ground beefs in the mash potatoes
2. Take the Handheld potato smasher or a fork and mix everything well together.
(Note: Make sure everything is coated in the mix together.)
Fry pan cooking Directions:
1. In the cupboard, take out a non-stick fry pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to low.
2. While waiting for the fry fan to be hot, take a plastic wrapper and place it on the cutting board.
3. Take an ice cream scooper. Scoop up the mash potatoes with the ground beefs the size of your desire.
4. Place 2-3 mash potatoes with the ground beefs on the plastic wrapper and wrap it. Press it down
into a around shape, to make a patty. Make sure all the patty is stick together hard and nothing is falling apart.
5. If you like you can coat with some bread crumbs (Optional)
5. When the fry pan is hot, put some oil on the fry pan
6. Put the 3 potatoes patties with ground beef on the fry pan.
7. Cook one side for 3 minutes then flip on the other side and cook for another 3 minutes or until golden brown. check each side and make sure it does not burn.
(note: If you feel it is still not ready give it a 1-2 more minutes.)
8. For each patties, that is finish frying on the pan, place it on the plate
9. Repeat the same thing for the rest of potatoes patties with ground beefs
10. Once all the patties are finish cooking on the fry pan, turn off the heat.
11. Now you can eat.