These waffles and pancakes are very simple and delicious to make. If you have a waffle machine, you can use a pancake recipe and make these amazing waffles. You can also make pancakes on a non stick fry pan. It does not take long and you can have these delicious waffles and pancakes for breakfast in no time. Kids and adults will loves these waffle and pancakes. You can eat them for snack or breakfast. When you eat the waffles and pancakes, you can put some fruits, jam, syrup or just eat it plain. What ever of your desire. You can also make a lot of waffles and pancakes and freeze it in the freezer. Once you want to eat it, just take it out of the freezer and heat it in the oven. Heating it in the oven is more better and crispy. I recommend if you have a waffle machine try making these waffles. Pancakes will be also a great choice to make. You can make 2 different kinds and you will not have to worry what to have for breakfast and snacks. Try the recipe and enjoy!!!
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup of water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
some oil for the brush waffle machine
preparing the batter:
1. In a cupboard take a large mixing bowl. Add 1 cup all purpose flour and 2 eggs.
Use a whisk and mix everything together well. 2. Pour in 1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of water, mix everything to combine.
3. Add in 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract beat
until a smooth batter texture.
4. If you like, you can let it sit for 2-3 minutes to make sure there are no lumps and it is a
preparing the waffle machine:
1. Take a waffle machine out of the box.
2. Use a clean wet cloth and wipe inside. Wait for a bit to dry.
3. Once it is dry. Plug the machine. Wait until the machine is hot.
Cooking waffles direction:
1. brush some oil on inside the waffle mold
2. Take the waffle batter mixture. Use a soup scooper and scoop up some batter and pour in
the 2 waffle molds evenly. Make sure no batter is licking out. Close the machine.
cook the waffles for 3-4 minutes. Make sure not to overcook the waffles or it will be burn.
(note: Each waffle machine mold are different with just 1,2 or 4.)
3. When you see steam coming out open the lid and check to see if it is ready.
4. When you see it is big and golden brown without any burn on both sides that is how you will
know it is ready.
5. For each waffles, that is finish place it on a wire rack over the plate.
6. Repeat the same thing for the rest of waffles
7. Once all the waffles are finish cooking, unplug the machine.
8. Now you can eat.
Cooking pancake direction:
1. In a cupboard, take out a non stick fry pan and place it on stove.
2. Turn on over medium high heat. When the heat is hot. put some oil. on the fry pan. Pour or scoop the batter onto the fry pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancakes. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
2. cook the crepe for 2 minute. until the bottom is light brown, Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side the same time.
3. For each batter before you scoop up, make sure you mix before scooping up the batter. It will have a better texture of the pancake.
4. For each pancake, that is finish place it on a plate.
5. Repeat the same thing for the rest of pancakes
6. Once all the pancakes are finish cooking, now you can eat.