This stir fry noodles is so delicious and simple to make. It does not take long and you can have these noodles in no time. I decide to put some coriander and onions to make the noodles look nicer.
The noodles that I use was the spaghetti pasta noodles. By using this simple dishes I added some onions and coriander, to make it more tasty. I also add some salt, garlic powder, light soya sauce and dark soya sauce and stir all together.
You can have this stir fry noodles for lunch and dinner. when you have left over noddles, you make this kind of noodles dish so fast. By mixing the noodles together, you will see some of the coriander and onions on top. If you can’t finish, you can put in the fridge, and eat it the next day. The taste is very delicious and I like it. Give this recipe a try and see if you like it enjoy.
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity
spaghetti noodles that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the noddles in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about
7. Once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to
see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Take come cold water in a pan and put the noodles back in the pan or pot and then
put it in a strainer to losing the noodles. Easier to take it out.
Stir fry noodles
1. In the cupboard take out a clean bowl
2. Use a tong and Take a bowl and put the amount of noddles that you will eat and microwave
it for 2 and a half minutes – three minutes, so that when you cook it on a pan it will be faster.
3. While waiting for the noodles, take out a non stick pan and put in on the stove.
4. Use a knife and peel the onions skins. place it on the cutting board. Cut each onions in
half. Place it on the side and cut into pieces. Set it aside
5. Peel the garlic skin. cut into pieces. set it aside.
6. in the fridge take out some coriander and rinse with water.
(Note: make sure the coriander is very clean.)
7. Place it on a cutting board and cut the steams and the leafs. Separate each apart and cut both into
pieces and set it aside.
8. When the noodles are ready, use a kitchen mitten and take out the bowl of noodles and set it aside.
9. Turn on the heat high.
10. When the pan is hot, place all the onions and garlic and stir for a few minutes.
11. when the onions and garlic is almost ready, put in the steam coriander and stir for a few seconds.
12. Take the bowl of noodles and pour into the pan.
13. Use a wooden spatula and stir the noodles from the bottom
(note: When string the noodles, make sure you do not brake the noodles are it will not look good, when you
14. Sprinkle a bit of salt, and stir. Put some light soya sauce and dark soya sauce. stir to mix in the noodles.
15. Put in bit of garlic powder and stir.
16. Take the cutting board, and add in all the leaves coriander in a pan.
17. Stir all together, using the Wodden spatula string from the bottom
18. Once it is ready, scoop up all the stir fry noodles with onions and coriander in a bowl and
place it on the table.