This is an easiest recipe to make and not to hard. The healthy dish you can make by steaming the tofu. This time I decide to put some Chinese preserve black beans to make it look more beautiful and taster.
The tofu’s are very soft and tasty. You can find the Chinese preserve black beans at a Chinese supermarket. This is a good combination that goes will with rice. Kids and adults will love this tofu a lot, since it is an healthy steam recipe. If you do not want to put any Chinese preserve black beans you can eliminate it. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the Chinese preserve black bean:
1. In the cupboard take out a bowl
2. In the bag take out a hand full of Chinese preserve black bean and put it in the bowl.
3. put some cold water.
4. Put it in the microwave and heat it up, until the water is boiling up.
5. Take it out of the microwave.
6. Take a strainer and pour all the Chinese preserve black beans to drain the water.
7. Rinse with cold water and place it back into the bowl .
8. Cut up some garlic into small pieces and put in the Chinese preserve black beans
9. Use the end knife and pound the Chinese preserve black beans and garlic.
(make sure all the pieces are pound into small pieces.)
10. When it is all done, set it aside.
1. Take a package of tofu out of the fridge.
2. Open the package and drain all the water.
3. Raise all the tofu .
4. Take out a cutting board and knife. Place the tofu on a cutting board
and cut the tofu into square pieces.
5. Separate the tofu’s on a cutting board and marinate both sides with some garlic powder, soya sauce, turmeric, and some flour.
6. Place all the marinated tofu on a plate.
7. Put all the Chinese preserve black beans on top of the tofu, by separating it everywhere around the tofu.
1. Take a large pan out of the cupboard and fill it up with water and turn the heat to high.
2. Put a wire rack in the pan.
3. Wait until the water is boiling. When the water is boiling, put the plate of tofu in the steamer.
Cook the tofu for 12 minutes
4. While you are waiting, you can cut up some green onions.
5. When it is ready, sprinkle some green onions on top, while it is still hot in the steamer. Take it out with a holder steamer and place it on the table.
6. Enjoy this wonderful steam tofu