This stir-fry of zucchini with Chinese mushroom is simple to make and not too hard. You can have this dish in no time. You can prepare the Chinese mushroom the night before and put it in the fridge if you know you will be using it the next day or put it in the freezer to use it anytime you take it out. The Chinese dry mushroom can be found at a Chinese supermarket. Look at how colourful the dish came out after frying in the pan.
It is very delicious and tasty. I really like this dish a lot. I have the recipe at the bottom on how to make this dish.
The best combination that goes well with this dish would be rice or noodles. Whatever you choose, it is your desire.
Kids and adults would love this dish. It is very healthy. If you are a vegetarian person, this will be the perfect dish to make. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you can’t finish, you can save it in the fridge to eat the next day. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Cooking the Chinese dry mushroom:
1.Take the Chinese mushroom out of the bag.
2. boil some water, put some Chinese mushroom cook for 5-6 minutes
3. Pour out the water and the Chinese mushroom into a strainer .
4. Reboil some new water and put back the Chinese mushroom.
5. Boil until the texture are soft for another 15-20 minutes
6. Once the texture is soft that mean it is ready to use.
1. Take 1 pieces of zucchini’s and rinse with water.
2. Place it on the zucchini’s on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take a slice cutter and slice into thin or round pieces directly into a bowl.
(Note: slicing it into thin pieces will make it easier and faster cooking.
round pieces will need to cook until it is tender.)
4. Rinse the zucchini again.
5. Peel the onion skins. Place it on the cutting board. Cut the onion in half.Place it on the side and cut
into slice pieces.
1. In the cupboard Take out a fry pan.
2. Turn on the heat to high. Put in some oil.
3. Put the onions in the pan.
4. Stir the onions until they are almost ready.
5. Put in the slice round and thin pieces of zucchini’s in the fry pan.
6. Stir the zucchini a bit. Put in the Chinese mushroom and stir a few seconds.
7. Put in some salt, soya sauce, and garlic powder.
7. Stir a bit and lower the heat to medium low.
8. Put in some water and close the lid.
9. Let the zucchini and chinese mushroom cook,a bit until water is boiling.
10. One it is boiling, open the lid and take a piece and taste if it’s tender. Once it is tender that mean it is ready. If it’s
not then need to be cook longer
11. Once it is ready, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the zucchini’s on a plate and place it on the table.