This is the easiest stir-fry zucchini to make. Not too hard, and you can have these zucchini in no time. I like this dish a lot. It’s very delicious. Look at how greenly the colour came out stir frying from the pan. I decide to use a slice cutter to cut the shapes into round and thin slices. The zucchini needs to be cooked until they are tender.
Kids and adults would love this dish. It is very healthy. If you are a vegetarian person, this will be the perfect dish to make, The best combination that goes well with this dish would be rice or noodles whichever you choose as your desire. You can have this for lunch and dinner. If you can’t finish, you can save it in the fridge to eat the next day. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Take 1 pieces of zucchini’s and rinse with water.
2. Place it on the zucchini’s on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take a slice cutter and slice into thin or round pieces directly into a bowl.
(Note: slicing it into thin pieces will make it easier and faster cooking.
round pieces will need to cook until it is tender.)
4. Rinse the zucchini again.
5. Peel the 2 garlic skins. Place it on the cutting board and dice the garlic’s into pieces.
1. In the cupboard Take out a fry pan.
2. Turn on the heat to high. Put in some oil.
3. Put the 2 garlic’s in the pan.
4. Stir the garlic’s until they are almost ready.
5. Put in the slice round and thin pieces of zucchini’s in the fry pan.
6. Stir the zucchini a bit. Put in some salt, soya sauce, and garlic powder.
7. Stir a bit and lower the heat to medium low.
8. Put in some water and close the lid.
9. Let the zucchini cook,a bit until the they are tender.
10. Open the lid and take a piece and taste if it’s tender. Once it is tender that mean it is ready. If it’s
not then need to be cook longer
11. Once it is ready, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the zucchini’s on a plate and place it on the table.