This pan-fried tofu is simple to make. They are very delicious and taste so good. I really like this dish a lot. When pan-frying the tofu, it came out perfectly. I sprinkle some green onions to make the fried tofu dish look colorful.
Kids and adults will love this pan-fried tofu a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish would be rice or noodles. Once you eat a lot of pieces of tofu, you will not stop eating this amazing pan-fried tofu. This will be the most amazing pan-fried tofu you have ever made. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Take 1 pack of Tofu out of the fridge.
2. Open the package and drain all the water from the package in the sink.
3. Raise all the tofu and put it on the cutting board.
4. Cut the tofu into square pieces and separate them apart
(Note: make sure all the tofu is cut into the same size, so they can be pan-fried and finished at the same time).
5. Marinate with soya sauce, salt, garlic powder and some flour.
1. Take the fry pan out of the cupboard and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on low heat.
3. Put some oil on the pan.
4. When the pan is hot, put as much tofu as you can on the fry pan on the marinated side.
5. On the non marinated side. Put in some salt, garlic powder and some flour.
6.. Fry the tofu for 8 minutes or until you see golden brown.
(Note: from time to time flip the tofu a few times and keep an eye on the tofu not to get burned.)
7. If you still have some tofu that are not cook, continue the same step for the rest of the tofu.
7. When the tofu is ready, place it on the plate and put it on the table.