These stampedes of pork button bones ribs are very good. It is easy to make, and it does not take long. A long day at work and you do not want to cook a lot, you can buy these stampedes of pork bones ribs.
They are very fast and already made, and you don’t have to do anything. All you need to do is preheat the oven. Open the package and put on the baking tray with 2 layers of parchment paper or aluminum and bake for 20-25 minutes. Turn over every 10-12 minutes. Continue to bake until the end of the time, and there you have ribs to eat.
Kids and adults would love these ribs a lot. Since they have already made ribs, it would save you a lot of time in making ribs. When you are in a hurry to have dinner. You can have this dish for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this dish would be rice and French fries. If you cannot finish them, you can put it in the fridge and have them the next day, Try these ribs and see if you like it, Enjoy.
1. Preheat the oven at 375F (190 degrees) Until it is hot, and you are ready to put in the oven.
2.Take out a baking tray and put 2 layers of aluminum foil or parchment paper on it.
(Note: Putting 2 layers of aluminum foil or parchment paper on the tray to avoid getting the tray dirty.)
3. Take out the stampede pork button bones out of the freezer.
4. Open the package and remove stampede pork button bones ribs from the defrost package and place it on a baking tray.
5. Once the oven is hot, place the ribs into the oven.
6. Bake the ribs for 20-25 minutes
7. In about 10-12 minutes, turn the ribs over and continue baking.
8. When the ribs are done, take it out of the oven.
9. Put it on a plate and cut into pieces.
(Note: The sauce will spread around the plate, while cutting the ribs.)
10. Now it is ready to eat.