These are the easiest ready-made pancakes, you can heat them up in the morning for breakfast. It is the fastest way without having to make your homemade pancakes. You can buy the pancakes at any stores. It comes in different kinds of flavours.
When you’re in a hurry in the morning going to work or school, this will be a choice to have at home. Fast to heat up to eat.
I like these pancakes. It’s very delicious. You can have these pancakes with maple syrup on top with some fruits around the pancakes while relaxing during a breakfast meal.
Kids and adults would love these pancakes. You can have pancakes in the morning or a snack during the afternoon. Once you buy the already made pancake, you will know how simple and fast it can save time. If you already have pancakes at home, make them and enjoy these wonderful pancakes.
1. Take the package of pancakes
2. Remove pancakes from the package and place them in the oven.
3. Heat the pancakes at 350F (190 degrees) for 2-3 minutes or until it is hot
4. Once it’s ready, place it on the plate.
5. Take a banana and cut it in half. Take half a banana and peel the skin. Slice the banana into pieces and put it around the pancake.
6. Cut some honeydew melon and place 3-5 pieces of melon around the pancakes.
7. If you like, you can pour some maple syrup on your pancakes