These green beans with ground beefs and onions are very simple to make. It does not take long, and you can have this dish in no time. You can marinate the beefs the night before or the day you will cook it. Whatever you choose as your desire. I decided to put some ground beefs with the green beans to look nice and match the combination. I like this dish a lot. When cooking these green beans, they have to be cook, until they are a bit crunchy and tender. The colour came out some greenly and perfectly.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice or noodles. I recommend making it tender for the kids, making it easier to eat. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you decided to make a lot and cannot finish it, you can put it in the fridge and have it the next day. If you don’t know what to make at home, this will be a dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In the fridge, take on a bag of green beans.
2. Take out a cutting board and a knife.
3. Take out as many green beans as you need and place them on the cutting board.
4. Put all green beans together and cut both ends off.
(Note: if you see any non-good green beans or part, remove them or throw them in the garage.)
5. Put all the green beans onto a bowl and wash the green beans. Then set it aside.
6. Take one onion out of the bag.
7. Use a knife and peel the onion skin. Take the onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut the onion in half.
Put the onion on the side and cut it into slices. Put all in a bowl and set it aside.
Marinate the ground beef:
1. In the cupboard, take out a clean bowl.
2. Take the ground beef out of the package, the amount you need to eat.
(Note: If you already have it in the freezer, then you will need to defrost it in the microwave.)
3. Put the ground beef in the bowl. Use a fork and separate the ground beef apart.
4, Marinate garlic powder, soya sauce, and fish sauce. Mix well, using a wooden spoon or a tong.
5. Put cornstarch and make sure it is coated everywhere.
6. Mix it until you do not see any cornstarch in the bowl.
1. Take out a non-stick pan and a pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the non-stick pan heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot, add the ground beef.
4. Use a wooden cooking spatula and spread out the ground beef flat.
5. Turn the heat to low and let the ground beef sit on the frying pan to cook for a few minutes.
(Note: keep an eye on the ground beef because it can cook up fast.
6. When one side is ready, turn it over and let it sit on the frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. While waiting, on the other pan, turn the heat to high.
8. When the heat is hot, put in some oil
9. Put the onions into the frying pan and stir until it is almost ready.
10. Take the bowl of green beans. When putting directly into the frying pan, you will hear a sizzling sound.
11. Stir the green beans a bit a few times.
12. Sprinkle some salt, soya sauce, and garlic powder and stir to mix well.
13. Move the non-stick pan of ground beef a bit.
14. When they are almost done, turn the heat off and close the lid while the stove is still hot.
15. Pour some water on the green beans and close the lid for a few minutes on medium-low heat.
16. While waiting for the green beans, check the ground beef to see if it is ready. When they are ready, remove them from heat
and set them aside.
(Note: Make sure there are no pink pieces and all of them are well-done.)
17. When the water is boiling, open the lid. Take a piece of green bean and taste the texture if it’s a bit crunchy and tender. If it’s not a bit crunchy and tender, you will need to cook it a bit longer.
18. Close the lid and cook for a few minutes until the water is all gone.
19. Put some water into the pan again. Put some flour in some flour to coat all green beans, so that the water and flour can have a better texture and taste better.
20. Stir until you see no more flour.
21. Pour the non-stick pan of ground beef into the green beans together. Turn the heat off while it is still hot and stir 2-3 times.
22. Take a plate and scoop up all the green beans with ground beef and onions on to a plate. Place it on the table.