This is a Rotini pasta. I made a cream of turkey sauce. I cut up some turkey meat from the turkey and frozen it in the freezer. I use frozen turkey meat, a can of cream of mushroom and frozen peas to make this sauce. It is a good pasta sauce to make. Inside the sauce there contains some turkey meat and frozen peas. I made a plate of Ronti pasta mixed with cream of turkey and top with some parmesan cheese, but you can put any kind of cheese of your choice. If you are allergic to cheese, I recommend you not to put any. Look at how colourful the sauce came out and the plate of pasta.
For the first time you make pasta, you will find it hard. But once you do it a couple of times, you will get the hang of it. Then you can make any pasta of your choice. The sauce is very delicious, and I like it. The preparation was not a lot, and it was simple to make this kind of pasta sauce. Once you make this sauce, you can make any pasta sauce.
Kids and adults would like this kind of Rotini pasta with cream of turkey sauce. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you cannot finish it, you can leave it in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze it. Once you want to eat it, just take it out of the freeze and defrost it. It’s such a delicious plate of pasta. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Rotini pasta cooking:
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity
Rotini pasta that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boiling.
5. Once the water is boiling, pour the pasta into the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid. Turn the heat to medium and wait until it comes to a boil. It takes about 6-7 minutes.
7. Once it’s boiling, stir it a few times so that it will not stick.
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 minutes or until it’s boiling with bubbles.
9. Once boiling, open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste it too to see if it is tender.
10. If the pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit longer until you taste it, the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta cooked to a tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink. Pour the pasta into the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 minutes with cold water.
13. Put cold water into a pan and pour the pasta back into the pan and rinse pasta.
(Note: Make sure to rinse the pasta in cold water. If you don’t rinse the pasta in cold water, you will not be able to keep it longer).
14. Pour it in a strainer to lose the Rotini and rinse the pasta again. It’s easier to take it out.
1.If you have leftover turkey meat frozen in the freezer, take some turkey out and place it in the microwave and defrost it.
2. Once all defrosted, cut the turkey meat into pieces and put it into a bowl.
3. Take out a can of cream of mushroom. Wash the cover and wipe it clean with a cloth.
4. Open the can with a can opener and set it aside.
5. In the freezer, take out a bag of mix peas. Open the bag and pour some mix peas onto a strainer. Rinse the mix peas.
6. Take an onion and peel the skin. Place the onion on a cutting board and cut it in half. Then cut into slices.
Cooking the sauce:
1. In the cupboard, take out a frying pan.
2. Turn the heat to high
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onions and stir until almost done.
5. Put the turkey meat into the pan and separate them apart
6. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder.
7. Stir them a few times and turn the heat to medium
8. Close the lid and let the turkey meat cook for a few minutes.
9. Open the lid and keep on stirring the turkey meat until they are well-done without any pink showing.
10. Put the frozen mix peas into the pan and stir for a few seconds and let it cook for a few seconds.
11. Pour in the can of cream of mushroom into the pan with one cup of cold water.
(note: Make sure everything in the can is poured into the pan.)
12. Keep on stirring until the sauce thickens.
13. When stirring through halfway process. Put in a lot of flour and continue stirring to make the sauce thicken. If you feel you need to add more flour, do not hesitate. It will make the sauce thicken better and more to eat.
14. When the sauce has thickened, turn off the heat and put all the sauce into a bowl and place it on the table.
Making the plate of pasta with cream of turkey top with parmesan cheese:
1. In the cupboard, take a plate.
2. Put as many rotini pasta as you want to eat into a plate.
3. Place it in the microwave and heat it for 3 minutes.
(Note: Heating a place of pasta depends on the wattage of your microwave.)
4. When the pasta is ready, take it out of the microwave and place it on the table.
5. Use a spoon and take as many cream of turkey sauce as you needed and put it into the pasta.
6. Mix it with the pasta
7. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the pasta.