Yu choy is a Chinese vegetable, can be found at a Chinese supermarket. It’s simple to make. The only time that took the longest was washing the yu choy.
I decided to make the yu choy into a boiling version that looks like stir fry when you eat it. It’s very delicious I like it. Look at how beautiful the colour came out after boiling from the water. It came out perfectly and it smells so good. I have the recipe at the bottom how to make this dish.
These yu choy are very healthy. Eating green vegetable is good for the eyes. If you’re a vegetarian person, then this will be the perfect dish to make.
Kids and adults will love this dish a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice or noodles. Once you eat it, you will not stop eating this dish. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Washing yu choy:
1. Take the package of yu choy out of the fridge.
2. In the cupboard, take out a strainer and a big container to wash the yu choy.
3. Place the large container in the sink. Take a strainer and place it on the other sink.
4. Take the yu choy out of the package and place it in the big container.
5. Separate each yu choy apart. Use a knife and cut off the hard part.
6. Open each yu choy wide and wash it in the water very clean, make sure there is no dirty stuff in the vegetable.
7. Open the cold water and fill the container with water. Take the and part yu choy on each hand. Turn it upside down and separate apart and shake it in the water.
(Note: Make sure all the dirty stuff is out and each vegetable is clean.)
8. Each time a piece is washed, place it in the strainer.
9. Fill the container with water and wash the yu choy four times. Once it’s all wash, put it aside.
(Note: make sure it is all clean and have no dirty stuff.)
1.Take two garlics and put it flat side of the knife over the garlic. While holding the knife handle, then the bottom palm of your hand carefully hit the knife on the garlic to separate the skin.
2. Repeat the same steps with the other garlic.
3. Take an onion, peel the skin, Put it on the cutting board, cut it in half, turn it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Boil some water in the kettle.
5.In the cupboard, take out a large pan and place it on the stove.
6. Put some oil in the pan. When the pan is hot, put in the garlic and onions.
7. If there is not enough oil, put some oil on the garlic’s. Press on the garlic. Cook until they are golden brown and you smell
8. When the water is ready, pour some hot water into the large pan.
9. Put the yu choy into a large pan. Make sure they are together and not separated.
10. Close the lid and wait until the water is boiling.
11. When it’s boiling, open the lid and leave the lid off to prevent the yu choy from not having a good colour.
12. Let it cook for a few seconds.
13. Turn the yu choy over to the other side and let it cook for a few minutes.
14. When the Yu choy is ready, turn off the heat and put it on a plate and place it on the table.