This is a very delicious snow peas with mix peppers. A stir fry Vegetarian dish that is very healthy to eat. I recommend trying to make this dish if you like it. Look at how colourful the snow peas with mix pepper came out after stir-frying. I like this dish a lot.
Making snow peas with mix peppers does not take long once you have the hang of cooking. At the bottom, I have the recipe to make this dish.
The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice or noodles. Putting in with the noodles, you can make stir fry noodles. It will come out so good and colourful. Once you eat this dish, you will not stop eating it some more. The day you have no idea what to cook. This dish can be an excellent choice to consider to make.
1. In the fridge, take out the package of snow peas. Remove from package.
2. Take a snow pea, hold the end part and pull downward to remove the strings. Also, remove the bad parts.
3. Repeat the same step for the rest.
4. When all finish. Wash the snow peas and set it aside.
5. In the fridge, take out a red pepper and yellow pepper. Rinse both peppers, cut both peppers in half. Remove the seeds from both peppers.
6. Cut each peppers into pieces and set it aside.
7. Take an onion, peel the skin, put it on the cutting board. Cut the onion in half and cut it into slices.
8. Take 2 garlic’s and peel the skins, cut them into pieces.
Cooking the snow peas:
1. Take out frying pans and put them on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat. Put some oil.
3. Put in the onions and garlic and stir until they are ready.
4. Take the bowl of snow pea, pour it into the pan.
5. Stir the pan a bit.
6. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour in a little bit of light soya sauce.
7. Stir the snow peas 2-3 times.
8. Take some water and pour it into the pan. Close the lid and let it cook for a bit.
9. When the water is boiling, open the lid. Take a piece of snow peas and taste the texture if it’s a bit crunchy and tender. If it’s not a bit crunchy and tender, you will need to cook it a bit longer.
10. Close the lid and let it cook a bit.
(Note: keep an eye on the snow peas, it will become tender and taste not very good.)
11. When it is ready, turn off the heat and set it aside.
Cooking the peppers and cooking the snows and peppers together:
1. In the cupboard, take out another frying pan and put it on the stove.
2. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
3. Put the bowl of mix peppers into the frypan and stir a bit.
4. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder and pour a bit of light soya sauce.
5. Stir the peppers a bit.
6. Close the lid until the water starts to boil.
7. Open the lid. Take a piece of pepper, taste the texture if it’s a bit crunchy and tender. If it’s not a bit crunchy and tender, you will 8. need to cook it a bit longer.
9. Once the pepper is a bit crunchy and kind of tender, turn off the heat and set it aside.
10. Take the pan of snow peas, turn on the heat to high. Pour in the peppers and stir everything together.
11. When it’s ready, turn off the heat and scoop everything onto a plate and place it on the table.