These asparagus are very delicious and simple to make. When you buy and start to make it, you need to take off the end part and wash it very clean. Keep an eye on the asparagus because when cooking the asparagus, they cook fast. When halfway in the cooking process, flip the asparagus over and cook until the asparagus is just right.
The asparagus is healthy and good for the eyes. If you are a vegetarian, you can make this dish. Look at how green the asparagus came out after stir frying from the pan.
You can have these asparagus as a side dish with some potatoes and fries. They make a good combination. Once you eat the asparagus, you will know how good it will be. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In the fridge, take out the package of asparagus.
2. Fill a bowl of water to wash the asparagus and place it in the sink.
3. Take asparagus. Take your left hand and hold almost to the middle part and the right at the end. Bend until it breaks.
4. When each asparagus is done, put it directly into the bowl of water. Hold all the asparagus together and shake it in the water and 5. soak it in water to make sure the asparagus is very clean.
6. When they are done. Place it in a clean bowl and set it aside.
7. Take an onion and peel the skin. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half, place it on the side and cut it into slices, Then dice into pieces. Put it in a bowl and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick frypan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to medium-low.
3. Put the dice of onions into the pan.|
4. Stir the onions until they are ready,
5. Put the asparagus into the pan. Let it cook for 8 seconds.
6. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour in some soya sauce and move the pan a bit.
7. Pour a bit of water into the pan and close the lid for 3 minutes.
8. Open the lid, turn the asparagus over and close the lid for a bit.
9. Open the lid and take a piece of asparagus and taste it to feel if it’s cooked just right.
10. If you taste and feel it is not ready, you need to cook it a bit longer.
(Note: Do not close the lid to prevent the asparagus from not being so green.)
11. Once it is cooked just right, turn the heat off and put it onto a plate and place it on the table.