A simple stew mackerel with parsley, limes, onions, and sprinkle on top with some green onions is the 2nd time making it. I decided to use a can of mackerel to make this stew dish. Once you get the hand of making this stew from the pan, you can make any stew on a frying pan.
It is very delicious, and I like it a lot. By making this dish, you can have more flavour and taste better. By stewing the fish on the frying pan, you can add a lot of garlic powder, turmeric, and cooking wine to take off the not-good smell on the fish. When finish cooking, I decided to put it in a corningware.
The dish came out very colourful after stewing in a pan. The best combination that goes well with this dish would be rice because, with all the sauce, you can mix it in with the rice. It does not contain any bones since it is coming from a can.
Kids and adults would like this dish. You can have this dish for lunch or dinner. It is best to eat the stew mackerel with parsley, limes, onions, and sprinkle on top with some green onions on the same day fresh. It is a tasty and delicious dish with all the herbs and limes that are stewed with the mackerel. Give this recipe a try and enjoy it.
1. In the bag, take out an onion. Use a knife and peel the onions Cut onions in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices. Put all in a bowl and set it aside.
2. Take out a ginger. Use a spoon and peel the skins. Cut the gingers into pieces.
3. In the cupboard, take out 2 cans of Mackerel in water. Rinse the top and wipe with a cloth.
4. Use a can opener and open 2 cans of mackerel in water. Remove the lids. Take a spoon and remove all the oil from the can. Set it aside
5. Take 2 limes out of the fridge. Use a peeler knife and peel the lime skins.
6. Place the lime on a cutting board. Cut 2-3 pieces of lime into slices, put it into a bowl with a bit of water and place it in the microwave. Heat it for 40-50 seconds or until the water starts to boil. Take it out of the microwave and set it aside.
7. Take some parsley out of the fridge. Wash the parsley and cut it into small pieces.
8. Take some green onions out of the fridge. Wash the green onions and cut into small pieces.
1. In the cupboard, take out a fry pan.
2. Turn on the head to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put some oil in it.
4. Put in the onions and garlic and stir until it is almost ready.
5. Pour in the 2 cans of mackerel in water into the pan.
6. Put in 3-4 pieces of limes slices and cut small pieces of parsley.
7. Let it cook itself for a bit.
8. Sprinkle a lot of garlic powder, ginger powder, cooking wine and turmeric on the fish to take the not good smell away from the fish.
9. Move the pan a bit and close the lid.
10. Let the mackerel in water cook for 5 minutes.
11. When the water starts to boil, turn the heat to low.
12. Let it cook at a boil for a bit to be sure it is cooked well.
13. Once it is done, pour it onto a plate or a corningware and set it on the table.
14. Sprinkle some green onions on top of the mackerel with lime, parsley, and onions.
14. Enjoy this wonderful corningware of mackerel with lime, parsley, onions, and top with green onions