These steam potatoes are very healthy and delicious. It does not take long to make, and you can have these potatoes in less than 45 minutes. I steam the potatoes with the skins to keep the juice inside. I decided to eat it plain with some Japanese mayonnaise on the top. The potatoes are very healthy without any butter and oil.
Steaming potatoes are very healthy food. The Japanese mayonnaise can be found and bought at a Chinese supermarket or a Japanese supermarket.
All you need to do is take 7-8 potatoes and wash the potatoes very clean with the skins on them. Rinse the potatoes. Put some water in a large pan with a wire rack. Turn the heat to high and cook for 25-30 minutes, the time it takes to boil the water and cook it. When you insert the fork or knife into the potatoes, and it comes out tender, it means it is ready. If not, you need to cook it longer. When ready, you can eat.
Peel the skins cut them into pieces directly into the bowl, and squeeze the bottle of Japanese mayonnaise on top of the potatoes.
When it comes out of the steamer, the best time to eat the potatoes is when it’s still hot and fresh. If you like, you can put cheese on top of the potatoes and put it in the microwave to melt the cheese. You can also eat it plain like that.
Kids and adults would love these steam potatoes with Japanese mayonnaise on top. Another way of eating the steamed potatoes is by putting some sauce on top. It will taste so good. You can have these potatoes for lunch or dinner. The best way to eat healthy potatoes is by steaming them. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the potatoes:
1. In the bag of potatoes, take out 7-8 potatoes, put it in a mixing bowl.
(Note: We will not peel the skin.)
2. Wash the potatoes very clean without any dirt on the skins.
3. Rinse the potatoes and put it back into the mixing bowl. Set the bowl of potatoes aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Fill the large pan with some water, the amount you need to steam the potatoes.
3. Put a wire rack on the large pan.
4. Turn the heat to high, take a plate clipper, put the plate of potatoes into the large pan and close the lid. Steam it for 25-30 minutes, the time it takes to boil the water and cook it.
(Note: Depending on the size of the potatoes. The cooking time can be different.)
5. When the water starts to boil and the time is ready, use a fork and insert it into the potatoes. If it is tender, that means it’s ready. If it’s still hard, you need to cook it a bit longer.
6. Once it is ready, take the plate of potatoes out of the steam and place it on the table.
Making the bowl of potatoes with Japanese mayonnaise:
1. Take the plate of potatoes. Use a knife peeler and peel all the potatoes skins.
2. Take as many potatoes as you will eat and cut them into pieces directly into a bowl.
3. Take the Japanese mayonnaise bottle and squeeze the mayonnaise on top of the potatoes.
4. Use a fork and mix it. (optional)
5. Enjoy this bowl of potatoes with Japanese mayonnaise.