This is a chicken with yellow peppers and Chinese preserve black beans. It is very simple to make, and it does not take long. I decided to use 2 chicken legs and cut the meats into pieces. It is easier and cooks faster. I added some Chinese preserve black beans to have a better smell and taste of stir-frying the chickens. The Chinese preserve black beans can be found and bought at a Chinese supermarket. If you do not like the Chinese preserve black beans, you can eliminate it. I also added the yellow peppers to make the dish look nice with some bright colours. If you do not like the Chinese preserve black beans
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. This is a very delicious and tasty dish to make. I like this dash a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. With the chicken with yellow peppers and Chinese preserve black beans that you can mix in the rice. Once you eat it, you will know how good it is. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Cleaning the chicken legs:
1. Put on a pair of dishwasher gloves.
2. Take the chicken out of the package.
3. Wash the chicken.
4. Take scissors and cut some fat skins off the chicken legs.
5. Cut off the end part of the bone.
6. Take all the dirty stuff out of the chicken.
7. Rinse the chicken.
8. If you still see dirty, clean it some more.
9. Put some salt all around the chicken.
10. Rub it all around, so it would not stink.
11. Rinse the chicken again.
12. Put the chicken in a mixing bowl to let the water out.
13. If you already have chicken legs in the freezer, take out the frozen chicken legs and put it in the microwave to defrost.
(Note: Different microwave wattage and defrost time can be different.)
Cutting the chicken legs:
1. Put on some dishwasher gloves.
2. Place the chicken legs on the cutting board.
3. Cut off all the skins from the chicken legs.
4. Cut all the chicken leg meats off the chicken and cut them into pieces.
(Note: if you see big pieces cut them into pieces.
5. Put it all into a bowl and set it aside.
Preparing the Chinese preserve black beans:
1. In the cupboard, take out a bowl.
2. In the bag, take out a hand full of Chinese preserve black beans and put it in the bowl.
3.Put some cold water.
4. Put it in the microwave and heat it until the water is boiling up.
5. Take it out of the microwave.
6. Take a strainer and pour all the Chinese preserve black beans to drain the water.
7. Rinse with cold water and place it back into the bowl.
8. Cut up some garlic into small pieces and put it in the Chinese preserve black beans.
9. Use the end knife and pound the Chinese preserve black beans and garlic.
(Make sure all the pieces are pound into small pieces.)When it is all done, set it aside.
Preparing the yellow peppers and onions
1. In the fridge, take a red pepper. Cut it in half.
2. Use a spoon and scoop up all the seeds out and put it directly into a bowl.
3. Wrap the other half of the yellow peppers with a plastic wrapper and place it in the fridge.
4. Put the yellow peppers on a cutting board.
5. Cut the red peppers into slices. Place it into a bowl and set it aside.
6. In the bag, take an onion, peel the skins.
7. Place it on the cutting board.
8. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions into the frying pan and stir until almost done.
5. Take the bowl of chicken meat and pour it into the frying pan.
6. Stir a bit. Separate the chicken meat apart.
7. Put the preserve Chinese black beans into the pan and stir
(Note: Cooking the preserve Chinese black beans with the chickens together have a good taste and smell.)
8. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of light soya sauce. Stir the to mix.
9. Let the chicken cook for a bit. Turn the heat to medium-low.
10. Turn the chicken meat over. Close the lid a bit then open the lid and let it cook until it is well done. If you still see pink or redness, that means you need to cook it a bit longer.
11. Take the bowl of yellow peppers and pour it into the frying pan, and stir.
(Note: Keep an eye on the yellow pepper. It cooks fast.)
12. Once done, Turn off the heat and place all the chicken with yellow peppers and Chinese preserve black beans onto a plate and set it on the table.