These lettuce are very delicious and easy to make. Look at how greenly and beautiful it came out after stir-frying. When stir-frying lettuce, it cooks ready fast to be well done. The perfect combination that goes well with this dish is noodles or rice. Whichever, you choose as your desire. The lettuces are a very healthy vegetable and good for the eyes. If you are a vegetarian, this will be a dish to make. Try this stir-fry lettuce, and you will like it.
Preparing the lettuce:
1. Take the package of lettuce and remove the wrapper.
2. Rinse the lettuce.
3. Remove the outer part of the lettuce.
(Note: if it’s very dirty, then you need to wash it 3 times.)
4. Take a knife and remove any red colour or not good colour directly into the garbage.
5. Place the lettuce on the cutting board and cut it in half.
6. Separate the lettuce apart as many times as you need to eat, and cut the lettuce into pieces.
7. Each time the lettuce is cut, put it into the mixing bowl.
8. When all is cut into the mixing bowl. Rinse the lettuce and pour out the water and set it aside.
Preparing the onions and garlic:
1. In the bag, take out 2 garlic’s. Peel the 2 garlic’s and cut into pieces.
2. In the bag of onions, take an onion. Peel the onion skin.
3. Place it on the cutting board. Cut the onion in half. Place the onion on the side and cut into slices.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan.
2. Place on the stove.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the garlic and onion into the pan.
5. Use a wooden cooking spatula and stir the garlic and onion until it is almost ready.
6. Put the lettuce in the pan. Stir the lettuce. Wait until the lettuce is not very hard.
7. Stir the lettuce for a few seconds. Then put some salt and garlic powder. Pour in the soya sauce and stir to mix.
8. Stir the lettuce.
(Note: Lettuce cooking time is fast, so keep an eye on it.)
9. When you see that the water is at the bottom, stir a bit. Make sure the lettuce is not that hard. Let it cook for another minute to be sure it is fully cooked.
10. Once it is ready, turn off the heat. Take a plate or a container and put all the lettuce on it. Place it on the table.
11. Now you can eat.