This stir-fried cabbage is very simple to make, and it does not take long. Look at how beautiful the cabbage came out after stir-frying from the pan. I decided to use a slice cutter and slice the cabbage into strips of pieces, easier to cook faster. The cabbage has to cook until it is a tender texture that will be easier to eat. To know if it’s tender, you need to take a piece and taste it.
I like this dish a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. The cabbage that you can mix into the rice.
Kids and adults will love this a lot. It tastes so good. When you make a big portion, you can have it throughout the day. If you are a vegetarian, this can be a dish to make. It is very healthy and good for the eyes. Eating green vegetables is good.
This is the best dish to make. When you make the cabbage tender, it will be easier for kids to eat. When you have no idea what kind of vegetable to make on that day, you can consider making this cabbage. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out a cabbage.
2. Remove cabbage from the package.
3. Remove the outer layer of the cabbage.
(Note: If the cabbage is dirty, you will need to wash the cabbage. If it’s not, then you can skip it.)
4. Take a slice cutter and slice the cabbage into strips, pieces directly into the strainer.
5. When all the cabbage is sliced. Rinse the cabbage and set it aside.
Preparing the onion:
1. In the bag take out an onion.
2. Place it on the cutting board. Cut off the 2 end parts.
3. Peel the skin. Place it on the cutting board and cut it in half. Put it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the cabbage:
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onions and stir until done.
5. Put the bowl of cabbage into the frying pan.
6. Stir the cabbage a few times.
7. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour a bit of light soya sauce.
8. Stir the cabbage a bit.
9. Pour in some water. Turn the heat to medium-low and close the lid.
10. Once boiling, open the lid. Take a piece of cabbage and taste if the texture is tender. If it’s not tender, you need to cook it a bit longer.
(Note: Do not close the lid once it is boiling again, or cabbage will not be green.)
11. Once the cabbage is cook to a tender texture, that means it is ready.
12. Stir it a bit.
13. Turn the heat off. Scoop all the cabbage, put it onto a plate and place it on the table.