These stir-fried cabbages are so simple to make. It tastes so good, and I like it a lot. Look how beautiful the cabbage came out of the frying pan. I use a knife to smash the garlic, but be careful getting cut. I also use the onions cut into slices to stir on a frying pan to make the cabbage delicious and smell good.
Cabbages are very healthy and good for the eyes. Eating green vegetables is healthy. Being healthy eating is an important thing. That’s why I made a large portion of cabbages to eat throughout the day.
If you’re a vegetarian, this stir-fried cabbage can be a choice to make. You can also put some tomato, carrots, cucumber as a side dish.
Kids and adults would love this stir-fried cabbage with the onions and garlic mix in the cabbage. The best dish that goes with this cabbage would rice. The cabbages can be mix into the rice. It will be good.
The is the best dish to make. When you make the cabbage tender, it will be easier for kids to eat. When you have no idea what kind of vegetable to make on that day, you can consider making this cabbage. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out a cabbage.
2. Remove cabbage from the package.
3. Remove the outer layer of the cabbage.
(Note: If the cabbage is dirty, you will need to wash the cabbage. If it’s not, then you can skip it.)
4. Rinse the cabbage. Place the cabbage on the cutting board and cut it in half.
5. Cut the cabbage into thin slice pieces. Each slice is cut, put in a mixing bowl.
6. When all cut slice pieces are done, set the mixing bowl aside.
Preparing garlic and onion:
1. Take garlic. Use a knife and peel the skins.
2. Take 4-5 pieces of garlic. Use a knife flat part and put flatten on to the garlic.
3. Use the heel of your hand. Smack on the flat part of the knife on the garlic.
4. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the garlic.
(Note: Be careful not to get cut from the knife.)
5. When done, set it aside.
6. Take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the onion skin.
7. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half, place it on the side and cut it into slices.
place it in a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the cabbage:
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onions and garlic and stir until done.
5. Put the bowl of cabbage into the frying pan.
6. Stir the cabbage a few times.
7. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour a bit of light soya sauce.
8. Stir the cabbage a bit.
9. Pour in some water. Turn the heat to medium-low and close the lid
10. Once boiling, open the lid. Take a piece of cabbage and taste if the texture is tender. If it’s not tender, you need to cook it a bit longer.
(Note: Do not close the lid once it is boiling again, or cabbage will not be green.)
11. Once the cabbage is cook to a tender texture, that means it is ready.
12. Stir it a bit.
13. Turn the heat off. Scoop all the cabbage, put it onto a plate or a Corningware and place it on the table.