Baked chicken legs coming from an oven smell, so good when it is baking in the oven. You can see the juice dripping onto the tray. It can make you feel hungry. If you keep an eye on the chicken legs, you can see the chicken legs changing into golden brown. I decided to bake the chicken legs to make them more tasty and delicious.
Cleaning the chicken legs is very simple than cleaning a whole chicken. I marinated the chicken legs the night before to have a better flavoury texture. If you like, you can marinate the chicken legs, the day you will eat them. I have the recipe, on how to clean, marinate and bake the chicken legs.
Since the chicken legs are coming from a baked oven, kids and adults would love these chicken legs. The best combination with these chicken legs would be rice. The meat, and the juice, that you can mix in with the baked chicken.
Another way of eating these chicken legs is cutting off all the meat and make a chicken sandwich or a tortilla wrap chicken.
Baked chicken legs can be an amazingly delicious dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Cleaning the chicken legs:
1. Put on a pair of dishwasher gloves.
2. Take three chicken legs out of the package.
3. Wash the chicken legs.
4. Take scissors and cut some fat skins off the chicken legs.
5. Cut off the end part of the bone.
6. Take all the dirty stuff out of the chicken.
7. Rinse the chicken legs.
8. If you still see dirty, clean it some more.
9. Put some salt all around the chicken.
10. Rub it all around, so it would not stink.
11. Rinse the chickens again.
12. Put the chicken in a mixing bowl to let the water out.
13. If you already have chicken legs in the freezer, take out the frozen chicken legs and put them in the microwave to defrost.
(Note: Different microwave wattage and defrost time can be different.)
Marinate the chicken legs:
(Prepare the night before or the day you will eat)
1. Take the bowl of chicken legs.
2. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and ginger powder. Mix with a tong.
3. Pour a bit of light soya sauce and mix with a tong.
(Note: Make sure all the chicken legs mix evenly.
When the chicken legs are mixed, put them in the fridge to use the next day. (Note: Marinating the chicken legs the day before will have a better taste of the texture flavour.)
1. Preheat the oven at 350F (190 degrees) until the oven is hot.
2. Take out a baking tray.
3. Put aluminum foil on the baking tray.
4. Place the chicken legs on the baking tray.
5. Put some flour on the chicken legs.
(Make sure it is coated everywhere on the chicken legs.)
6. When the oven is preheated and hot, put on a pair of kitchen mittens
and put the tray of chicken legs in the oven.
7. Bake the chicken legs for 45 minutes.
8. When 45 minutes is up, open the oven and check if there is any blood coming out. If there are non, that means it is ready. If not, then you need to bake it a bit longer. If you want to make sure it is ready, you can bake it for another 10-15 minutes.
9. Once it is ready, put a pair of kitchen mittens and take the chicken legs out of the oven
10. Take a plate and put all the chicken legs onto a plate and place it on the table.
11. Take a Silicone kitchen brush and take some oil from the tray. Lighlty brush some oil on
top of the chicken legs to look nice.