A steamed Chinese sausage is simple to make. When steaming the Chinese sausage, you can see oil coming out on the plate. The Chinese sausage looks delicious and tasty. The Chinese sausages are not very healthy. It should not be eaten all the time. Chinese sausage can be found and bought at a Chinese supermarket.
The Chinese sausage steams fast. It takes 10 minutes. The time it takes to boil water and steam. If you want to be healthy, you should not eat this steamed sausage a lot. 2-3 times a year will be good.
Chinese sausage can be cooked with fried rice, vegetable, Chinese congee, noodles or sticky rice. The best combination that goes well with these sausages, would be rice.
With the sausage, you can mix in the rice. It will taste so good. Once you try this sausage, you will like it a lot. Try making the Chinese sausage.
Do not eat the sausage a lot because it is not very healthy. If you do not know what to cook on that day, you can steam this Chinese sausage and have it with rice with some vegetable on the side to be healthier. try the steam sausage and see if you like it. Enjoy
Preparing the Chinese sausage:
1. In the fridge, take out a package of Chinese sausage.
2. Take 3-4 pieces of Chinese sausage out of the package.
3. Wrap the rest of the Chinese sausage and place it back into the fridge.
4. Rinse the Chinese sausage
5. Place 3-4 pieces of sausage onto a steamer plate and set it aside.
Steaming the Chinese sausage:
1. In the cupboard, take out a frying pan. Place it on the stove.
2. Pour some water.
3. Place a wire rack into the frying pan.
4. Put the plate of Chinese sausages on the wire rack.
5. Turn the heat to high. Close the lid.
6. Steamed for 10 minutes. The time it takes to boil water and steam.
7. When the time is ready, turn off the heat. Open the lid.
8. Use a plate clipper or kitchen mittens and take the plate of sausages out of the frying pan and place it on the table.