These pork chops are very delicious and easy to make. It does not take long, and you can have these pork chops in no time. When pan-frying pork chops, they cook fast. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the pork. If you cook them for too long, it will become tough. At the bottom, there is a recipe on how to marinate, cook the pork chops and make the sauce.
I decided to use what is left in the pan to make the sauce. It is a simple pork sauce to make. All you need to do is add water and cook until it starts to boil. There is no need to add anything since there is flour and pork taste after cooking.
This can be a perfect combination of a dish with noodles or rice. Whatever you choose as your desire. You can have this for lunch or dinner, and if you do not finish it, you can put it in the fridge and eat it the next day.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. A bowl of hot pork sauce on the side you can mix it in with the noodles or rice. Pour the sauce on the pork, and it will taste so good and delicious. This is an amazing dish to eat. When you have no idea what to make on that day, this can be a meat dish to make. Give this recipe a try and enjoy it.
Marinating the pork chops:
1. Take a package of pork chops
2. Open the package. Take as many pork chops as you need.
3. Raise pork chops.
4. Separate the pork chops on a cutting board or a plate. Marinate both sides with some salt, garlic powder, light soya sauce, and some flour.
5. If you already have pork chops in the freezer, you can take them out the night before and put them in the fridge to thaw.
Cooking the pork chops:
1. Take a frying pan out of the cupboard and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Use a tong and put the pork chops into a pan.
5. You can add some more flour while the pork are on the pan (Optional)
5. Turn the heat to medium
6. Close the lid and cook one side for 5 minutes.
7. Open the lid and if it sticks to the pan, use a cooking spatula and scrap it hard, and turn the pork chops over and cook it for another 5 minutes with the lid closed.
(Note: If you cook the pork chops for too long, it will be tough.)
8. Make sure there is no pink or blood coming out.
9. Open the lid. When the pork chops are all done cooking.
10. Take a cooking spatula and place it all nicely onto a plate. Place it on the table.
Making the sauce for the pork chops:
1. The flour and the pork taste that is left in the frying pan after cooking, leave it in the pan.
2. Put some water
3. Turn the heat to high.
4. Use a spatula and stir the water in the pan.
5. Wait for the water to boil.
6. When the water starts boiling, it will turn into a pork sauce base.
7. Stir the pork sauce a bit.
8. When it is ready, turn off the heat and pour it into a bowl.
9. Now you have pork sauce.