A stir-fried napa cabbage is so simple to make. I decided to separate the stems and leaves and cut them into pieces and cook them at different timing on a large pan. Stems cook longer than the leaves.
When the large pan is hot, you drop the napa cabbage stems into the large pan. You can hear the sizzling sound. When stir-fried the napa cabbage with garlic and ginger, you can smell the tasty and delicious napa cabbage from the large pan. Stir-frying the cabbage steams takes a longer time.
All you need to do is stir the napa cabbage. Let it cook for a bit. Pour in some water. When the water starts boiling. Stir. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour light soya sauce. Stir to mix. Put in the napa cabbage leaves. Stir a bit. The napa leave will start to shrink. Stir a bit. If there is still some water in the large pan, close the lid and let it cook until the water starts boiling again. Taste if it is the desired texture. Once ready, you have a plate of stir-fried napa cabbage.
When you cut the whole napa cabbage into pieces, It can take a bit longer to cook. I prefer cutting into pieces. So when you cook it, you can have something fast to eat.
Eating green vegetables is healthy. It’s good for the eyes. It can make you feel happy. If you are a vegetarian, this is the perfect stir-fried napa cabbage to make.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. The best combination of this dish is rice. Mixing the napa cabbages and sauce in the rice will taste good.
When you have leftover napa cabbage, you can add it to different varieties of food to make a dish of your choice. Another way of eating the napa cabbage is putting it into a tortilla wrap to make a napa cabbage tortilla wrap. Once you make this dish, you will know how easy it is to make this dish. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the napa cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out the bag of napa cabbage.
2. Take the napa cabbage out of the bag.
3. Remove the outer part of the cabbage if it’s not good.
4. Take off as many napa cabbages as you need to cook.
5. Wash the cabbages. If it’s dirty, you need to wash it a couple of times.
6. Place the cabbage on a cutting board and remove the stems. Cut the stems into pieces directly into a mixing bowl.
7. ake the leaves. Cut the leaves into pieces directly into another mixing bowl and set them aside.
Preparing the ginger and garlic:
1. Take a mid-size blender and blend the garlic. Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
2. Take ginger. Use a spoon to peel the skin.
3. Use a slice cutter and slice the ginger into strip pieces directly into a bowl.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put some oil.
4. Put some blended garlic and strips of garlic into the large pan. Let it cook in the large pan by itself until done.
5. Take the napa cabbage stems and put them into the large pan. Take a wooden cooking spatula and stir a bit.
6. Put in some water and close the lid for a bit.
7. When the water starts boiling, open the lid.
8. Sprinkle a bit of salt, garlic powder and pour in some light soya sauce.
9. Stir the napa. Let it cook for a bit.
10. Pour the bowl of napa cabbage leaves into the large pan and stir a bit.
11. The napa cabbage leaves will shrink in the large pan.
(Note: the napa cabbage leaves cook fast.)
12. If the water is all dried up, pour some water. Close the lid.
13. When the water starts boiling, open the lid. Take a piece, taste it if it’s the desired texture.
14. Once the texture is right, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the napa cabbage into a plate and place it on the table.