This stir-fried napa cabbage is very delicious and healthy. I like to eat nappa cabbage because
It’s simple to cook on a large pan. There are many ways of cooking the napa cabbage, but I prefer stir-frying because when the garlic are stir-frying and when the napa is put into the large pan, you can hear the sizzling sound. When you are stiring the napa, you can smell how good the napa can be. If you like it tender, the best way is to put some water to cook it.
I separate the stems and the leaves. I cook the stems first because they take longer and leaves don’t take long. I cut it into pieces, so that it can easily cook faster.
When you want to make a sandwich and you have no lettuce, you can use napa cabbage. Wash the napa cabbage clean before eating it. If you enjoy eating napa cabbage, you can also make a salad.
Eating green vegetables is healthy. It’s good for the eyes. If you are a vegetarian, this is the perfect stir-fried napa cabbage to make.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. The best combination with this dish is rice. Mixing the napa cabbages and sauce into the rice will taste good. When you have leftover napa cabbage, you can add different kinds of dishes since it is already cooked. Just mix it in the stir-fried and it will be ready in no time. You will know how easy it is to make this dish. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the napa cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out the bag of napa cabbage.
2. Take the napa cabbage out of the bag.
3. Remove the outer part of the cabbage if it’s not good.
4. Take off as many napa cabbages as you need to cook.
5. Wash the cabbages. If it’s dirty, you need to wash it a couple of times.
6. Place the cabbage on a cutting board and remove the stems. Cut the stems into pieces directly into a mixing bowl.
7. Take the leaves. Cut the leaves into pieces directly into another mixing bowl and set them aside.
Preparing the ginger and garlic:
1. Take a mid-size blender and blend the garlic. Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
2. Take ginger. Use a spoon to peel the skin.
3. Use a slice cutter and slice the ginger into strip pieces directly into a bowl.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put some oil.
4. Put some blended garlic and strips of garlic into the large pan. Let it cook in the large pan by itself until done.
5. Take the napa cabbage stems and put them into the large pan. Take a wooden cooking spatula and stir a bit.
6. Put in some water and close the lid for a bit.
7. When the water starts boiling, open the lid.
8. Sprinkle a bit of salt, garlic powder and pour in some light soya sauce.
9. Stir the napa. Let it cook for a bit.
10. Pour the bowl of napa cabbage leaves into the large pan and stir a bit.
11. The napa cabbage leaves will shrink in the large pan.
(Note: the napa cabbage leaves cook fast.)
12. If the water is all dried up, pour some water. Close the lid.
13. When the water starts boiling, open the lid. Take a piece, taste it if it’s the desired texture.
14. Once the texture is right, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the napa cabbage into a plate and place it on the table.