It is the 2nd time I pan-fried ready-made vegetable and chicken dumplings. You can buy ready-made dumplings at a Chinese supermarket or anywhere that sells dumplings. They come in many varieties of dumpings. I chose the vegetable and chicken dumplings.
I like eating dumplings, and they are so good. Look at how nice it came out golden brown from the frying pan. It is very delicious, and I like it a lot.
Kids and adults would love these dumplings a lot. When eating these dumplings, you can dip the sauce in Chinese vinegar, soya sauce or chilli sauce whichever you choose as your desire. You can have these dumplings for lunch, dinner or for a snack. These are the amazing dumplings that you should get and try making it. Enjoy.
1. Take out a non stick fry pan and put it on the stove.
2. In the freezer take out the package of vegetable and chicken dumplings
3. Turn on the heat to low medium.
4. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
5. Use a tong and take out as many dumplings that you will eat and place it on the fry fan.
6. Separate them apart and let it cook for a few seconds.
7. Add some water and close the lid.
8. Wait until the water is boiling and all the water are dry up.
9. Open the lid.
10. Move the pan a few times, so the dumplings will not stick on the pan.
Cook until the bottom is golden brown.
(Note: You need to keep an eye on the dumplings or else it will get burn.)
11. When you see some that are slightly golden brown at the bottom, place it on a plate.
11. When it’s all done. Turn off the heat and put the rest of the dumplings on the plate
one by one.
12. If you see some on the bottom or not golden brown, you can place it back on the fry pan and
cook for a few seconds. When you see slightly golden brown it is ready.
13. When all is place on the plate and set it on the table.
13. Enjoy this wonderful vegetable with chicken dumplings.