These pan-fried scrambled eggs are simple to make. I decided to use 3-4 eggs for the scrambled eggs. It all depends on how many people are eating. I crack the eggs in a bowl. Put some milk into the eggs. It makes the eggs smoother and tastes better. Using a knife with teeth can beat the eggs evenly.
I separate 3 small portions of the egg mixture to cook the scrambled eggs. Take a non-stick frying pan easier to pan-fried the scramble eggs. Put some oil into the frying pan. Pour some egg mixture into the frying pan. Turn the heat to low. If you put the heat too high, the scramble can burn fast. Pan-fried on one side until there is no more egg liquid. Fold the egg and flip it to the other side and flatten the egg. Make sure the egg is well-cooked. Once done, pour it onto a plate and continue the same steps for the rest of the egg mixture.
Kids and adults would love these scrambled eggs. You can have the scrambled egg with rice and some soya sauce. It will be delicious and tasty. You can also make a simple egg sandwich. You can have the scrambled eggs as a breakfast meal with some sausages and some fruits as a side dish. Scramble eggs is a simple dish to make, and it does not take long. Make a scramble to eat, and you will enjoy it very much.
Preparing the eggs:
1. In the fridge, take out 3-4 eggs.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl.
3. Pour a bit of milk into the egg mixture.
4. Use a teeth knife and beat the eggs.
(Note: using a teeth knife can beat the eggs evenly.)
5. When finished mixing, set the bowl of egg mixture aside.
Cooking the scrambled eggs:
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Pour a bit of egg mixture into the frying pan and turn the heat to low.
5. When one side is cook without any liquid, turn it to the other side and cook until there is no more egg liquid.
(Note: you can fold the egg and turn it to the other side.)
6. Cook until it is well done.
7. When done, pour it onto a plate.
8. Repeat the same thing 2 more times by pouring a bit of the egg mixture.
9. When the scrambled eggs are done. Pour it onto a plate and set it on the table.