This is a frozen basa steak pangasius, very easy to make. It does not take long. When you buy the frozen basa steak pangasius, you do not need to scrap off the scales or clean. Most of the time it is clean. Ensure it is properly clean without any dirty stuff.
If it does not have a fresh smell on the basa steak, you will have to remove the skin. Marinate it with garlic powder, ginger powder, salt, soy sauce and turmeric. For each sauce, toss the bowl to mix. In the non-stick frying pan, Pan fried the basa steak pangasius until both sides are golden brown. When you insert a tooth pick lighly into the basa pangasius and it goes through, that means it is ready. Place basa pangasis onto a plate. Take some coriander. Wash the coriander clean. Rinse the coriander and place it on the side plate corner plate, to look beautiful.
When it is pan-fried, it is very delicious and tastes so good. Some people might not like the basa steak pangasius, but if you don’t try it, you will never know whether you like it or not.
When eating this fish, be careful because there are bones in it. The meats are very good. You can have this fish for lunch or dinner. You can have the basa steak pangasius, with fries and a bowl of salad. It is best to eat the pangasius fish on the same day fresh. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In the freezer, take out the basa steak pangasius
2. Take the package of basa steak pangasius and put it in a bowl of warm water, soak the frozen package into the mixing bowl, to unfrozen it for about 4-5 minutes.
3. Put on a pair of dishwasher gloves.
4. Take the package of basa steak pangasius out of the mixing bowl. Open the package, put all the basa steak pangasius into a mixing bowl.
5. Remove any dirty stuff inside the basa steak pangasius and rinse it.
(Note: make sure it is clean without any dirty stuff.)
6. If you smell any, not fresh, you can rinse the basa steak with hot water for a bit. Then remove the skins. (If there is no unfresh smell, you can skip this step).
7. Rinse the basa steak pangasius, put it into a mixing bowl and set it aside.
Marinate the basa steak pangasius:
1. Take the mixing bowl of steak pangasius.
2. Sprinkle some salt, a lot of garlic powder. Toss the mixing bowl to mix well.
3. Sprinkle a bit of the ginger powder and toss the mixing bowl to mix well.
4. Sprinkle some turmeric and toss the mixing bowl to mix well.
5. Put in some soya sauce and toss the mixing bowl to mix well.
(Note: tossing the mixing bowl to mix so that you do not need to use any utensils.
6. When the basa steak pangasius is all mixed, set it aside.
1.In the cupboard, take out a non-stick frying pan. Place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to medium-low.
3. When the frying pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Take a tong and place all the basa steak pangasius standing upwards into the frying pan.
5. Pan fry the around the skins until golden brown.
6. Turn the heat to low.
7. When the skin is golden brown, Put all the basa pangasius flat on the frying pan.
8. Close the lid. Wait until golden brown.
7. Open the lid. Take a tong and check on the basa pangasius if it is golden brown. Once it is golden brown, take a tong and flip it to the other side. If it’s not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
8. Repeat the same step on the other side.
9. Take a knife and insert each basa steak to make sure it is not frozen.
10. If it is frozen you need to turn it on each side to cook until it is not frozen.
(Note: if you already know it is not frozen and you have already removed the skins you can skip this step.)
11. Take a toothpick and lightly insert it in the basa pangasius. If it goes through and both sides are golden brown, that means it is ready.
12. When it is ready, take a tong, put all the basa steak pangasius onto a plate and place it onto a table.
13. In the fridge, take some coriander. Wash and rinse and place it on the side place to look nice.