Boiled broccoli is very simple to make. It does not take long and is very healthy. When boiling the broccoli, it came out so green and perfect. It’s very delicious. I like this dish a lot.
Before you rinse the broccolis, you can peel off the hard strip parts at the bottom of the stem to prevent the broccolis from being crunchy. If you like it crunchy, you can keep it the way it is. If you remove the stem strip parts. You need to cook it tender, so that it can be easily eaten.
This dish goes well with rice or noodles, whichever you choose as your desire. I recommend making the broccoli tender, easier for the kids to eat. If you are a vegetarian, this plate of broccoli can be the perfect dish to make.
Eating green vegetables is very healthy and good for the eyes. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. You can have a steak with some broccoli as a vegetable side dish. You can also have the broccoli with pasta. Boiling broccoli is very healthy and does not have any oil or salt. This can be a healthy way of eating broccoli. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the broccoli:
1. In the fridge, take out broccoli and remove it from the bag.
2. Rinse the broccoli’s
3. Place the broccoli’s on the cutting board and cut it in half.
4. Separate the broccoli’s and place it directly into the sink.
5. Cut the end stem of the hard part strips off the broccoli’s to prevent the broccoli from being crunchy.
(Note: If you like it crunchy and hard, you can leave it the way it is.)
6. When you see big pieces of broccoli’s, cut the broccoli into broccoli pieces.
7. When it’s done separating, rinse the broccoli’s and set them aside.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan. Place it on the stove.
2. Pour some cold water into the large pan. If there is not enough water, you can add more.
(Note: Add just the right amount of water that you need to boil the broccoli.)
3. Turn on the heat to high and cover the lid.
4. Wait until the water is boiling starts to boil.
5. When the water is boiling, put the broccoli’s into the large pan and cover the lid.
6. Wait until it boils again.
7. Once it is boiling, let it cook in the boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
8. Open the lid. Take a knife or a long toothpick. Put it into the broccoli. If you feel the broccoli is tender, that means it is ready. If it’s not, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
9. Turn off the heat.
10. Place it on a plate and place it on the table.