A stir-fried turkey meat mixed with small peppers is very delicious and simple to make.
I decided to use the leftover turkey meat from a turkey. It is very convenient, and you can freeze it and take it out to defrost in a microwave when you want to eat it. You can also use the turkey meat on the same day, cleaning the turkey and cutting the turkey into pieces, separating it in each plastic wrapper.
If you have turkey meat frozen in the freezer, it needs to defrost in a microwave. Different microwave defrosts time can be different. Cut the turkey meat into pieces. Not too small or too big. Just the right size to cook and finish at the same time.
To get a better taste of the turkey meat, I decided to marinate them. I put some salt, garlic powder and soya sauce in it. I used a fork to mix everything well.
First, I take a non-stick frying pan. Turn on the heat high. I put the sliced onions that I have leftover in the fridge. Then add some oil. Stir until done. I pour the marinate turkey meat into the frying pan. Separate them the turkey. Let it sit and cook for a bit. Turn the heat to medium-low to ensure the turkey meat does not burn.
Stir and stir until the turkey meat is ready. Once ready, turn off the heat. Put it onto a plate and set it aside.
I re-use the same non-stick frying pan and cook the mixed red and yellow peppers with sliced onions. It does not take long to cook. Stir the mixed small peppers and cook at low heat until ready. Take a piece and taste if it’s the desired texture. Once ready, pour turkey meat and stir a few times. When done, pour it onto the same plate and set it on the table. Look how beautiful the dish brighten the colour with the mix small peppers mixed in with the turkey meat.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. This is such a good stir-fried combination dish of turkey meat, with mixed small peppers. I like this dish a lot. When you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a good choice dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the mixed bag of small peppers and onions:
1. In the fridge, take the mix-bag of peppers.
2. Take a slice cutter and slice the peppers into pieces directly into a bowl.
3. The seeds that are leftover. Place it into a bowl.
4. Take as many peppers as you need to cook.
5. The un-use peppers in the bowl. Wrap it up and put it in the fridge.
6. In the bag, take an onion, peel the skins.
7. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
8. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Marinating the turkey meat:
1. In the fridge, take out some turkey meat.
(Note: you can use leftover turkey meat from a turkey in the freezer
you will need to defrost it in the microwave.)
2. Cut the turkey meat into pieces directly into a mixing bowl.
3. Put some salt and garlic powder. Use a fork and mix it well.
4. Pour a bit of soya sauce and mix everything well.
5. When all mixed. Set the bowl of marinated turkey meat aside.
Cooking the turkey meat:
1. Take a large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the large pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onions and stir until done.
5. Pour the turkey meat into a large pan.
6. Separate the turkey meat apart.
7. Let it cook for a few seconds.
8. Stir the turkey meat for a bit.
9. When almost done. Put some flour and stir.
Continue putting flour until coated everywhere.
10. Stir the turkey meat until you do not see any more flour.
11. Once done. Turn off the heat.. Place it on the plate and set it aside.
Cooking the mixed small peppers and turkey meat together:
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high. Put in some oil.
3. Put in the onions and stir until it is almost ready.
4. Take the bowl of mixed peppers and pour it into a large pan.
5. Stir until ready. Take a piece and taste if it’s your desire texture.
6. Turn the heat to low.
7. Once ready, take the plate of turkey meat and pour it into the large pan with
the mixed peppers and stir to mix a few times.
8. Once ready, pour it onto a plate and set it on the table