This is Italian sausages, very delicious and simple to make. You can buy these Italian sausages at any supermarket. There are many different kinds of Italian sausage. I choose the one that is a bit spicy. If you do not like spicy sausage, you can use regular Italian sausage.
To make the Italian sausages, all you need to do is take a package of Italian sausage out of the freezer. Open the package and take as many as you need to eat and place it in a strainer.
Take a frying pan. Put a bit of water and turn the heat to medium-low. Put the sausages into the frying pan. When the water starts boiling, turn the heat to low. Boil until the water is all dried up. Once the water is all dried up, fry the sausages on both sides for 10 minutes or until you see both sides are golden brown on medium-low. Once golden brown, that is how you know they are ready. To ensure it is cooked properly, give it another 1-2 minutes. Keep an eye on the sausages and make sure they do not get burnt. Once they are ready, place it onto a plate and set it on the table.
Kids and adults would love this Italian sausage. They are a bit spicy, but you can buy the non-spicy kind. You can have this for lunch or dinner. You can cut the sausages into pieces and put it in rice or noodles. Whatever you choose as your desire. The Italian sausage is very delicious and tasty. I like it a lot.
Another way of eating the Italian sausage is making a sandwich with some lettuce, tomatoes and any sauce of your choice. This can be a very good choice of a dish to make and the way you like to eat it. Weather is with rice, noodles or make a sandwich. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Take out the package of sausages in the freezer|
2. Open the package. Use a tong and take as many sausages need to eat and put in the strainer.
3. In the cupboard, take out a non-stick pan and put it on the stove.
4. Turn on the heat to medium-low.
5. Put a bit of water on the frying pan.
6. Use a tong and put all the sausages in the frying pan.
7. When the water starts boiling. Turn the heat to low.
8. Let it sit in the boiling water until the water is all dried up.
( Note: When you see no more water. Now you can start to fry pan the sausages.)
9. Turn heat to medium-low
10. Pan fry both side for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Once you see both sides are golden brown, turn off the heat.
12. Use a tong and put all the sausages on to a plate and set it on the table.