This is an easiest recipe to make and not to hard. It does not contain a lot of work. All you need to do is boil the pasta and stir to make it tender. Spaghetti Pasta is a food that everyone loves to eat. You Can put tomato sauce or cream of mushroom on the pasta will be very tasty and your family and kids will love it a lot. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity
spaghetti noodles that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the noddles in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about
7. Once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to
see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Take come cold water in a pan and put the noodles back in the pan or pot and then
put it in a strainer to losing the noodles. Easier to take it out.