These beansprouts with mixed peppers, onions and green onions are very simple to make. Look at how colourful the dish came out with the mix of peppers and green onions to brighten the colour of the dish.
When stir frying the beansprout, I added some onions to stir with the beansprouts. You can stir it the way you like it. Some people might like it well done. Others might like it half and half. You can also eat it raw with salad. Don’t forget to rinse it clean before eating the beansprouts.
I decided to use yellow and red small mixed pepper. I cut them into round pieces and added them into the large pan with the beansprouts to look nice. Keep an eye on the mixed peppers because they cook really fast. When the stir-frying is almost done. I added some green onions to have a better taste of the dish. When it is finished, stir-frying. I scoop up the beansprouts with mixed peppers and green onions onto a plate and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. This is such a good stir-fried combination dish of beansprouts with mixed peppers and green onions. I like this dish a lot. When you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a good choice of dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Washing the beansprout:
1. Take beansprout package out of the fridge.
2. Open the package and pour the beansprout onto a strainer.
3. rinse the beansprout a couple of times.
4. When done, put the strainer of beansprout over a bowl to prevent
the water from dripping everywhere.
Preparing the mixed bag of small peppers and onions:
1. In the fridge, take the mix-bag of peppers.
2. Take a slice cutter and slice the peppers into pieces directly into a bowl.
3. The seeds that are leftover. Place it into a bowl.
4. Take as many peppers as you need to cook.
5. The un-use peppers in the bowl. Wrap it up and put it in the fridge.
6. In the bag, take an onion, peel the skins.
7. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
8. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Preparing the green onions:
1. Take green onions out of the fridge.
2. wash the green onions
3. Place it onto a cutting board.
4. Cut into pieces and place it onto a bowl and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions into the large pan and stir until done.
5. Pour in the beansprout into the large pan.
6. Stir for 1-2 minutes. Then turn the heat to medium-low.
(Note: It depends on how well done you would like the beansprouts.)
7. Once it is ready, add in the yellow and red mixed peppers and stir for a few seconds.
8. Put a hand full of green onions into the large pan with the beansprouts and the yellow and red mixed peppers.
9. Stir all together. If you feel it is ready, turn off the heat.
10. Scoop up all the beansprouts with mixed peppers and green onions onto a plate and place it on a table.