This chicken tenderloin burger is very simple to make. I used the chicken tenderloin from the Giant Tiger brand. It is wrapped around with bacon, and when you look at it, it looks very delicious and tasty.
The oven has to be pre-heated before baking the breaded chicken burger. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper. Bake as much as you need. Put some oil and flour on both sides of the chicken tenderloin. Put it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes, flip the chicken tenderloin over and bake till the end of the timing. Leave it in the oven until you are ready to eat. Leaving it in the oven will keep it warm, and it will not get cold.
When you are ready to take it out. Put it onto a cutting board and cut the chicken tenderloin into pieces.
I decided to use a hamburger bun. When you use a hamburger bun,you can put pieces of cut chicken tenderloin. I heat it in the oven to make it crunchy and hot and taste better.
At the burger at the bottom, I put some ketchup and spread it around. Then I added some chicken tenderloin. Pour some ketchup on the top. I place the top bun on top of the chicken tenderloin. If you do not like the ingredient I have in my burger, you can put any ingredient of your desire choice in the chicken tenderloin burger.
I took a mid-size plate. Place the chicken burger onto a plate. If you like, you can add some french fries, potatoes or a bowl of salad on the side of the dish.
Kids and adults would love this chicken tenderloin burger. Kids can also have fun creating their chicken tenderloin burgers with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them. You can have this chicken tenderloin burger for lunch or dinner.
Making a chicken tendeerloin burger is a simple food that everyone can make when you know what you want in the chicken tenderloin burger. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Chicken tenderloin (Giant Tiger brand):
1. Preheat oven at 350F (190 degrees)
2. Take the frozen chicken tenderloin out of the freezer.
3. Open the package and take as many chicken tenderloin as needed to eat.
4. Take a baking tray. Put some parchment paper.
5. Put the frozen chicken tenderloin onto a baking tray,
6. Marinate some oil and flour on both side of the chicken tenderloin.
6. When the oven is very hot, open the oven and put the baking tray into the oven.
7. Bake the Chicken tenderloin for 30 minutes.
8. Every 10 minutes. Flip the chicken tenderloin over.
9. Bake the chicken tenderloin until the oven finishes baking.
10. Once finished. Take out the tray of chicken tenderloin. Place it onto a plate and set it on the table.
1. Take the package of a hamburger bun,
2. Take a hamburger bun
3. Separate the hamburger bun apart.
4. Put it in the oven and heat it for 3-5 minutes.
(Note: Make sure that the bun is not overcooked, or it will become hard.)
5. Once ready, take it out and set it aside.
Making the chicken burger :
1. Take out a cutting board.
2. Place the chicken tenderloin onto a cutting board and cut into pieces.
3. Place the bottom and top buns on the cutting board.
4. Take the bottle of ketchup and squeeze some on the bottom bun.
5. Use a knife and spread it around.
6. Use a tong and put a couple of chicken tenderloin.
7. Take the bottle of ketchup and squeeze some on the top of the chicken tenderloin.
8. Put the top bun together.