This bowl of cornstarch stick noodles is the second time I made this noodles. It is very simple to make and It does not take long, and you can have these noodles in less than 30 minutes. You can make a chicken broth to have a better texture of the noodles. It’s very delicious, and I like it a lot. I decide to eat them just the noodles and chicken broth without putting anything else. This is one of my favourite noodles.
The noodles cook, ready fast. All you need to do is boil the water in a pot. Once the water is boiling, add 2-3 sheets of cornstarch stick noodles. Once it is boiling, immediately turn off the heat and let it cook by itself for 10 minutes. Do not overcook the noodles or else it will become too soft. Once it is done, pour it in the strainer and rinse it with cold water until it is completely cold. Now you can eat.
If you like, you can make a chicken broth using the chicken broth can. Put it in the microwave and heat it for 3 minutes. Put the chicken broth soup into the noodles. If you like, you can add some egg or ham to go with the noodles.
Kids and adults would love this type of noodles. You can have this for lunch or dinner. To eat. When you’re in a hurry and hungry, this will be a good choice to make.to eat. If you can’t finish the noodles, you can freeze it in the freezer or put it in the fridge if you know you will finish them in 3-4 days. This is such a wonderful bowl of noodles that you should try and make.
Making the Cornstarch stick noodles:
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan or a pot and place it on the stove.
2. Put some water into the large pan or pot.
3. Turn on the heat to high. and cover the lid
4. Just wait until the water is boiling.
5. Once the water is boiling, sprinkle some salt and stir.
6. Put in two sheets of cornstarch stick noodles and close the lid.
7. When it is still boiling, turn off the heat. Let it sit and cook for 10 minutes.
(Note: Don’t let the noodles cook too long, or else it will become too soft.)
8. When the noodles are ready, take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the noodles into a strainer.
9. Rinse the noodles until they are completely cold.
10. Take a strainer of noodles over a bowl to prevent the water from dripping everywhere.
Making the chicken broth soup:
1. In the cupboard, take out a pot.
2. Take the can of chicken broth.
3. Wash the can top and wipe it clean.
4. Use an opener can and open the can.
5. Pour the chicken broth into the pot.
6. Put in 1-2 cups of water using a can and pour it into the pot.
7. Turn on the heat to high
8. Let the chicken broth cook until it is boiling.
9. Once it is boiling, lower the heat and wait 1 minutes.
10. Turn off the heat.
11. Now you can use the broth.
Making the bowl of noddles:
1. Take a bowl.
2. Put as many noodles as you will eat into a bowl.
3. Put it in the microwave and heat it up for 3 minutes.
(Note: different microwave wattage has different timing of heating.)
4. Once the bowl of noodles is heated up, take it out.
5. Put in the chicken broth.
6. Now you have a bowl of cornstarch stick noodles with chicken broth.