This is the first time I baked pork chops with bread crumbs. I decided to bake the pork chops in the oven to try something new. When buying pork chops at the supermarket, I choose the pork that doesn’t have too much fat skin.
Marinating the pork chops will make the pork chops taste better. I put salt, garlic powder, soya sauce and flour. Mix it together. The flour needs to be coated everywhere. If you like eating spicy, you can marinate it spicy. I coat the pork chops with breadcrumbs to have a delicious taste of the pork chops.
Don’t forget to preheat the oven before baking the pork chops. It can help to bake faster. It all depends on what kind of food you will be baking.
When baking the pork chops, it will smell so good and make you very hungry. When baking the pork chops, it takes about 25-30 minutes. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the pork chops. If you cook them too long, it will become tough. I have the recipe for how to marinate and bake them.
Kids and adults would love this dish. The perfect combination that goes well with this dish is noodles or rice. Whatever choice of your desire. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you do not finish it, you can put it in the fridge and eat them the next day. The way I baked the pork chops with breadcrumbs. It will taste delicious. You will like it a lot. This can be a new way to try if you have never baked a pork chop before. Give this recipe a try.
Marinate the pork chops:
1. Take a package of pork chops
2. Open the package, take as many pork chops as need.
3. Raise pork chops
4. Put the pork chops in a mixing bowl. If you find the pork chops are too big, you can cut them in halfor into pieces.
5. Marinate both sides with some salt, garlic powder, and pour some soya sauce. Use a tong and mix the pork chops.
6. If you already have pork chops in the freezer, you can put the pork chop package in the fridge the night before to defrost it.
1. Preheat the oven at 350F (190 degrees) until the oven is hot.
2. Take out a baking tray.
3. Put parchment paper on the baking tray.
4. Take some bread crumbs and put it in a container.
5. Take the pork chops and coat it on both sides.
(Make sure it is coated everywhere on the pork chops.)
6. Place the pork chops on the baking tray.
7. Continue the rest of the pork chops.
8. When the oven is preheated and hot, put on a pair of kitchen mittens
and put the tray of pork chops in the oven.
9. Bake the porks chops for 25-30 minutes.
10. Half way through the baking process, flip the pork over.
10. When 30 minutes is up, open the oven and take a pieces of pork chop. Use a sisscors and cut the pork chop to see if there are any pink inside. If there are non, that means it is ready. If not, then you need to bake it a bit longer.
(Note: Make sure you do not over bake the pork chop or it well become tough.)
11. Once it is ready, put a pair of kitchen mittens and take the pork chops out of the oven
12. Take a plate and put all the pork chops onto a plate and place it on the table.
13. Enjoy this wonderful and delicious baked chicken legs.