These spaghetti noodles are so simple to make. The spaghetti package that I used was bought at a store called giant tiger. It was a brand from their own brand, giant tiger. It was the first time I tried this giant tiger spaghetti. A giant tiger store can only be found in Canada, but not in BC. There are also other brands of spaghetti that you can use.
If you made spaghetti noodles before, it would be an easy task. Most people would already know how to make spaghetti noodles since they eat it most of the time. Making spaghetti noodles is like making any kind of pasta. It is a similar step.
All you need to do is add some water onto a large pan. Put some salt and stir it. Turn the heat to high. Close the lid and wait until the water starts boiling. When the water starts boiling, put as many spaghetti noodles into the large pan that you will eat. Close the lid and let it cook in boiling water. Once it is boiling, stir it a few times, so that it will not stick on the large pan. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 minutes or until it boils with a bubble. When it is boiling with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste it to see if it is tender. If the noodles are not tender, let it cook for a bit longer until you taste it and the pasta is tender. When the pasta is cooked to the tender. Turn off the heat. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and pour the pasta in the strainer. Rinse the pasta with cold water until it is completely cold. Take cold water in a pan and put the noodles back in the pan or pot and then put it in a strainer to losen the noodles.
Your kids and adults would love this spaghetti. You can have this spaghetti for lunch or dinner. You can have this spaghetti in a bowl with some chicken broth soup. Another way of eating these spaghetti noodles is with some pasta sauce. You can add any kind of pasta sauce of your choice of your desire.
You can also make fried noodles. There are many ways of eating spaghetti. Once you make the way you like to eat your spaghetti, you will like it a lot. Give this a try and enjoy..
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity
spaghetti noodles that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the noddles in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about
7. Once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to
see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Take come cold water in a pan and put the noodles back in the pan or pot and then
put it in a strainer to losing the noodles. Easier to take it out.