This Chinese style noodles (yet ca mein) is simple to make. When you look at them, they look like spaghetti. The only thing that takes long is cooking the noodles. You prepare the noodles the night before and put it in the fridge to eat the next day. I decided to make a big portion of noodles to eat throughout the day or during 3-4 days.
I decided to eat the noodles plain without anything. If you like, you can make some chicken broth soup to go with the Chinese style noodles (yet ca mein). It will taste good and delicious. The Chinese style noodles (yet ca mein) can be bought at a Chinese supermarket.
You can have this for lunch or dinner. Kids and adults would love this noodles. You can create your own bowl of noodles with your favorite dish or food that you like to go with the noodles. You can also ameka vegetarian bowl of noodles. If you can’t finish the noodles, you can freeze it in the freezer or put it in the fridge if you know you will finish them in 3-4 days. This is such a wonderful Chinese style noodles (yet ca mein) noodles that you should try and make.
Chinese style noodles (Yet Ca Mein) cooking:
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water, the quantity
Chinese style noodles that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the noddles in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about
7. Once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to
see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Take come cold water in a pan and put the noodles back in the pan or pot and then
put it in a strainer to losing the noodles. Easier to take it out.