This is a 2nd time I made an omlette with spinach and is very simple to make. I decided to use frozen spinach to mix in with the egg mixture. It is already made from the frozen package and does not require a lot of preperation.
I pan-fried the spinach until almost done. I pour the egg mixture with the spinach. Pan-fried on one side until there is no more egg mixture. Flip it to the other and cook until there is no more egg mixture. I cut the omelette into big chunks of pieces. Cook until they are well done. Some will be slightly golden brown. Make sure not to over cook the omelette, or it will get burnt.
Look at how beautiful the dish came out after stir-frying from the frying pan. It is very colourful, and the spinach with scrambled eggs makes a good combination dish. I like this dish a lot.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. The omelette with spinach that you mix in with the rice. Very delicious and tasty. The easiest dish that you can try and make. Enjoy.
Preparation of the spinach:
1. In the freezer, take out the package of frozen spinach.
2. In the package, take as much spinach as needed to cook and place it onto a strainer.
3. Close the package of spinach and place it back into the freezer.
4. Rinse the spinach and put it over a bowl so the water will not drip everywhere. Then set it aside.
Preparing the eggs:
1. Take 4 eggs out of the fridge.
2. Crack the 4 eggs into a bowl.
3. Pour a bit of milk to make the eggs smoother.
4. Beat the eggs using a teeth knife and mix well.
(Note: using a teeth knife can beat the eggs evenly.)
5. When all mixed, set the bowl of egg mixture aside.
Preparing the onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the onion skin.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices. Then cut it into small pieces.
1. Take a non-stick frying pan out of the cupboard, and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onion and stir until done.
5. Take the frozen spinach strainer and put the spinach into the frying pan. Close the lid and let it cook by itself until the spinach is no longer frozen in the frying-pan.
6. Open the lid. Once the spinach is no longer frozen in the frying pan, stir the spinach.
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of light soy sauce. Stir to mix.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and turn the heat to low.
9. Close the lid and let it cook for a bit.
10. Open the lid and when you see no more egg mixture liquid, use a cooking spatula and cut the spinach with
scramble eggs into chuck pieces and flip it over.
(Note: keep an eye on the eggs because they cook fast. Make sure they do not get burn.)
11. Let it cook until no more egg mixture liquid. Let it cook for a few seconds.
12. Once done, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the egg and spinach into a plate and place it on the table.