A Ginger and onions, put into the large pan with some oil, you can hear the start of a sizzling sound while it is stirring. When the lettuce is dropped into the large pan, you can hear a large sizzling sound. When stirring, you can smell the wonderful lettuce in the large pan cooking. To have more flavour of the lettuce, I sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and a bit of light soya sauce. I stir to mix in the flavour. When pouring the water to cook the lettuce, the sizzling sound will be gone. Cook until the texture of your desire.
This lettuce is very delicious and simple to make. Look at how green and beautiful it came out. The lettuce cooks fast.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. The perfect combination with this dish is noodles or rice. Whatever you choose as your desire. The lettuces are a very healthy vegetable and good for the eyes. If you are a vegetarian, this will be a dish to make. I like this dish a lot, and it is very delicious.
Another way of using lettuce is you can make a salad with some lettuce, a tomato and some slice of cucumber. It will be very delicious and save time. Try this stir-fry lettuce with ginger and onions. You will like it.
Preparing the lettuce:
1. Take the package of lettuce and remove the wrapper.
2. Rinse the lettuce.
3. Remove the outer part of the lettuce.
(Note: if it’s very dirty, then you need to wash it 3 times.)
4. Take a knife and remove any red colour or not good colour directly into the garbage.
5. Place the lettuce on the cutting board and cut it in half.
6. Separate the lettuce apart as many times as you need to eat, and cut the lettuce into pieces.
7. Each time the lettuce is cut, put it into the mixing bowl.
8. When all is cut into the mixing bowl. Rinse the lettuce and pour out the water and set it aside.
Preparing the onions and ginger:
1. In the bag of onions, take an onion. Peel the onion skin.
2. Place it on the cutting board. Cut the onion in half. Place the onion on the side and cut into slices.
3. Take a ginger. Take a slice cutter. Make sure the knife is attached to the slice cutter and slice the ginger into strips of pieces. Place it in a bowl and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan.
2. Place on the stove.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the ginger and onions into the large pan.
5. Use a wooden cooking spatula and stir the ginger and onion until it is almost ready.
6. Put the lettuce in the pan. Stir the lettuce.
7. Pour some water. Close the lid.
8. When the water starts boiling, open the lid. Put some salt and garlic powder. Pour in the soya sauce and stir to mix.
9. Stir the lettuce.
(Note: Lettuce cooking time is fast, so keep an eye on it.)
10. Let it cook by itself to ensure it is properly cooked to your desire texture.
11. Once it is ready, turn off the heat. Take a plate and put all the lettuce with garlic, ginger and onions. Place it on the table.
12. Enjoy this wonderful dish of lettuce with ginger and onions.