This stir-fried Chinese red radish is very delicious and simple to make. Green radish is a type of Chinese radish that can be bought at a Chinese supermarket.
I decided to use a slice cutter and slice the green radish into pieces, which can be easier to cook. When cooking the Chinese red radish, it can take longer to cook until they are tender. I added a bit of water to let it cook until they are tender. Stir the green radish in the large pan sometimes. Close the lid. When water starts boiling, let it sit and cook by itself for a few minutes. Open the lid. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce and stir. Take a piece and taste if it’s tender. Once tender, scoop up all the Chinese red radish onto a plate and set it aside.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. It is very delicious and very healthy. If you have never tried a Chinese red radish, then you should give this a try. I really like this dish a lot.
The best combination with this dish is rice. You can mix the Chinese red radish with rice. It will taste so good. This is a very good dish to make. If you are a vegetarian, this can be a perfect dish to make. When you have no idea what to make that day, you can consider making this stir-fried Chinese red radish. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the red radish:
1. Take a green radish from the fridge.
2. Rinse the green radish.
3. Take a knife peeler and peel the skin.
4. Take a slice cutter and make sure the knife is attached to the slice cutter.
5. Slice the green radish into strips and put it directly into a mixing bowl.
6. Once green radish is done slicing. Set the mixing bowl aside.
Preparing the onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
1. Take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions and stir until done.
5. Pour the Chinese green radish into the large pan and stir a bit.
6. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and a bit of light soya sauce.
7. Stir to mix.
8. Pour in some water. Close the lid.
9. When the water starts boiling, let it cook for a couple of minutes.
10. Open the lid stir a bit. Take a piece of green radish and taste if tender. If not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
11. When the Chinese green radish is cook to tender, Pour in the red peppers.
12. Stir to mix.
13. Put some flour and stir until you see no more flour showing.
(Note: Putting flour can coat the water to have a sauce base.)
14. When the water starts boiling again. Chinese green radish is tender that means it is ready.
15. Turn the heat off. Take a plate and pour all the Chinese green radish with red peppers onto a plate and place it on the table.