This is stir-fried tomatoes with scramble eggs. It is very simple to make. I decided to use 2 tomatoes to mix in with the egg mixture. You can also make it into an omelette. When stir-frying, I break the eggs into pieces and made it into a stir-fried dish instead. When I have the recipe at the bottom on how to prepare and make this tomatoes with scrambled eggs.
Look at how beautiful the dish came out after stir-frying from the large pan. It is very colourful, and the tomatoes with scrambled eggs makes a good combination dish. I like this dish a lot.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. The tomatoes and scrambled eggs will taste so good mixing in with the rice. The easiest dish that you can try and make. Enjoy.
Preparing the onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Preparing the tomatoes:
1. In the fridge, that out 2 tomatoes.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Take a teeth knife.
4. Cut the tomato in half. place it on the side and cut into pieces.
5. Repeat the same thing with the other tomatoe.
6. Once it is all cut up, put it aside.
Preaparing the eggs:
1. Take 4 eggs out of the fridge
2. Crack the 4 eggs in a bowl.
3. Pour in some milk.
4. Use a teeth knife and beat the eggs.
(Note: Using a teeth knife can beat the eggs evenly.)
5. When the eggs are beaten well, set the bowl of egg mixture aside.
1. Take a non-stick large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onion in the large pan and stir until done.
5. Pour in the tomatoes and stir for a bit.
6. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce and stir
7. Keep on stiring on medium until the tomatoes is the desire of texture.
(Note: if you like it soft you can let it cook a bit longer.
8. Put in some flour and stir to have some juice.
9. Once the tomatoes are the right texture, pour in the egg mixture
10. Turn the heat to low.
11. Let it sit and cook. When one side has no more liquid, stir the egg mixture with tomatoes.
12. Keep on stiring until there are no more egg liquid.
13. Once there are no more egg liquid, sprinkle some green onions
into the pan and stir.
14. Once ready, pour it onto a plate and set it aside.
15. Now you have tomatoes with scramble eggs.