This lettuce with milk-fed veal shoulder on the back beef and onions is very delicious and easy to make.
The milk-fed veal shoulder on the back can be found at the supermarket. If you had ever eaten this beef, you would know what this beef would look like. When you cook it to the right texture, it will not become tough.
First, I cook the lettuce. I decided to use a rice cooker to boil the lettuce. It is a healthy way of making lettuce. Eating green vegetables is good for the eyes. It does not take long, and you can boil the lettuce to the texture of your desire.
Look at how green and beautiful it came out after boiling from a rice cooker. When boiling the lettuce, they cook fast. You can cook the desire of your texture. Some people might like it crunchy, others might like it tender.
Second, I cooked the milk-fed veal shoulder on the back of beef. All you need to do is cook as you would fry a steak. At the bottom, I have the steps on how to cook the milk-fed veal shoulder on the back of beef. It is not tough, and it is very delicious. I like it a lot.
Kids and adults would love this lettuce with milk-fed veal shoulder on the back, beef, and onions dish. This is a perfect combination dish that goes well with noodles or rice. Whatever you choose as your desire. If you have never made this dish, give this a try and once you eat it, you will like it a lot. I decided to put some meat with the lettuce to have some meat in the dish and onions to make the dish look brighter and nicer. I really like this dish a lot. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the lettuce:
1. Take the package of lettuce and remove the wrapper.
2. Rinse the lettuce.
3. Remove the outer part of the lettuce.
(Note: if it’s very dirty, then you need to wash it 3 times.)
4. Take a knife and remove any red colour or not good colour directly into the garbage.
5. Place the lettuce on the cutting board and cut it in half.
6. Separate the lettuce apart as many times as you need to eat, and cut the lettuce into pieces.
7. Each time the lettuce is cut, put it into the mixing bowl.
8. When all is cut into the mixing bowl. Rinse the lettuce and pour out the water and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard take out a large pan
2. Place on the stove.
3. Put in some water.
4. Turn the heat to high.
5. When the water starts boiling, pour in the bowl of lettuce.
6. Boil at medium-low for a couple of minutes.
(Note: Keep an eye on the lettuce because they cook really fast)
7. Take a pieces and taste if it’s the desire texture.
8. Once ready, Use a tong and put all the lettuce onto a plate and place it on the table.
Preparing the onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Milk-fed veal shoulder on the back (beef):
1. Take out a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Turn the heat to middle low
5. Put in the onions and stir until they are done.
6. Take a plate and place the onions onto a plate, but leave some onions on the frying pan
to cook the milk-fed shoulder on the back.
7. Put some oil again.
8. Use a tong and place all the milk-fed shoulder on the back on to the frying pan.
9. Use the tong and twirl the beef around the pan on the heated area until it is a bit dark
10. Repeat the same thing.
11. Turn it to the other side and twirl around the pan.
(Note: Make sure all the beef are press flat to the pan.)
12. Fry pan each side until you do not see rare colour.
13. Once it is cook to the right texture, turn off the heat and place it on the plate of onions.
Cutting the beef and mixing it into the lettuce:
1. Take a cutting board.
2. Use a tong take one by one and cut all the beef into strip pieces.
3. Use the tong and put all the beef on top of the lettuce.
4. Pour the plate of onions, beef and lettuce into the frying pan.
5. Stir the lettuce onions and beef for a few seconds.
6. Scoop up all the lettuce onions and beef onto a plate and place it on the table.
6. Now you have a plate of lettuce with Milk-fed veal shoulder on the back beef and onions.