A stir-fried zucchini with beef is very delicious and tasty. It smells so good when stir-frying from the pan. It can make you feel hungry. Eating zucchini is very healthy and good for the eyes. I decided to make a vegetarian dish by using zucchini.
I used a slice cutter with a knife attached to it. I slice the zucchini into round pieces directly into the mixing bowl. Make sure all the zucchini are the same size, so that it can cook and finish at the same time.
You can marinate the beef the night before or the day you will cook it. Whatever you choose as your desire. When putting in baking soda when marinating, it can make the beef texture taste better. I decided to put some beef with the zucchini to make it look nice, to match the combination. I like this dish a lot.
First, I cook the beef in a non-stick pan. They cook ready fast. The beef has to be cooked until it is well-done. When pan-frying the beef, it needs to be cut into the same size, so that it can cook and finish at the same time.
Second, I cook the zucchini and onions in a large pan. I added a bit of water. Closing the lid can help the cooking process a bit faster. Let it cook until the water starts boiling. Take a piece and taste it to see if it’s your desire texture. Some people might like it hard, crunchy and tender or tender. Putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. Once it is the right texture, it is ready. When ready, turn off the heat, and pour it onto a plate and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love these zucchini with beef. This is a good stir-fried zucchini with beef. I like this dish a lot. If you have no idea what to make, this can be a perfect dish to make. I would recommend eating this dish with rice. It will taste good. It is a very delicious and tasty dish. If you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a good choice of a dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the zucchini:
1. In the fridge, take 2 pieces of zucchini. If you feel that the zucchini is slippy, rinse with water and rub the zucchini with a cloth.
2. Place the zucchini on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take 1 zucchini. Take a slice cutter. Make sure the knife is attached to the slice cutter.
4. Slice the zucchini into round piece directly into a mixing bowl.
5. Take another zucchini and repeat the same steps.
(Note: Make sure all the zucchini are slice into the same size. )
6. Set the bowl of zucchini aside.
Marinating the beefs:
1. Take out beef from the fridge. Place it on a cutting board and cut part of the beef portion you will need to use.
2. Whatever is leftover, wrap it with a plastic wrapper and place it in the freezer for the next time use.
3. Take a clean bowl. Cut the beefs into pieces and place it in the bowl.
4. Marinate with baking soda, salt, soya sauce and sesame oil. Mix it very well.
(Note: Putting baking soda on the beefs will make the beefs more tender.)
5. Put a bit of cornstarch into a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of water and mix it. Pour it into the beefs and mix it.
6. Put in some flour and mix until you see no more flour.
(Note: Make sure the flours are all coated with the beefs.)
7. When it is all marinated, put it aside.
Cooking the beefs:
1. Take a non-stick pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the beefs in the pan and separate them apart.
5. While cooking the beefs, turn the beef to low heat.
6. Wait for the beefs a bit, then flip the beefs to the other side
(Note: The beefs cooks ready fast, so you need to keep an eye on it.)
7. Wait for the beefs to cook by themselves.
8. Move the pan 2 -3 times.
9. Cook until the beefs are well done.
(Note: Make sure no pink or red colours are showing.)
10. When the beefs are ready, turn the heat off.
11. Put it in a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the zucchini and beef together:
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions and stir until done.
5. Take the bowl of zucchini, and pour it into the large pan.
6. Stir the zucchini a bit.
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce.
8. Stir the zucchini a few times.
9. Pour in some water and close the lid.
(Note: Keep an eye on the zucchini because they can cook fast.)
10. When the water starts boiling, let it cook by itself for 1 minute.
11. Open the lid and stir a bit.
12. Take a piece of zucchini and taste if it’s a bit crunchy and tender.
13. When it is a bit crunchy and tender, that means it is ready. If not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
14. When the zucchini is tender, pour in the plate of beefs. Mix it together.
15. turn off the heat. Pour the zucchini with beefs onto a plate and place it on the table.