These pork chops are simple to make, and it does not take long. When you buy pork chops straight from the supermarket, you can cook it right away, and it saves time. If you already have pork chops in the freezer. You need to defrost it in the microwave. It can take a bit longer. Different microwave defrost timing can be different. You can use a meat knife or a mallet to hit the meat to make it more tender and have better texture.
When marinating the pork chops, I put salt, garlic powder and soya sauce. I toss the bowl to mix. I added some flour. When tossing the bowl to mix, ensure all the flour is coated everywhere. Marinating the pork chops has a better taste. You can also marinate the pork chops the night before to have a better taste of the flavour texture.
When the pork chops are put into a frying pan, you can hear a sizzling sound. It smells so good and makes you very hungry. Pan fried the pork chops on each side for 5 minutes. It will cook fast. If you cook it for too long, it will be tough. When you press on the pork and it is hard, that means it is ready. Also, make sure it is well-done and not tough.
when the pork chop are done. if you can, you can put the pork chops onto a plate and place it in a pre-heat oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until the juice comes out and it is slightly golden brown. That mean it is ready. Make sure it is not tough.
On the plate there is a bit of sauce. I made it plain, I decided to put some green onions to make the dish look nicer.
Kids and adults would love these pork chops. You can cut the pork chops into pieces and make a sandwich. You can also eat the pork chops with rice and some vegetables on the side. I really like this dish, and it is very tasty. This can be a choice dish to make when you have no idea what to make on that day. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Marinating the pork chops:
1. Take a package of pork chops
2. Open the package. Take as many pork chops as you need.
3. Raise pork chops.
4. Take a pork chop and place it on the cutting board. Use a meat knife or a meat mallet to hit the meat.
(Note: Hitting the meat will make the meat more tender and taste better.)
5. Put the pork chops in a mixing bowl. Marinates with some salt, garlic powder, and light soya sauce. Toss the bowl to mix . Then add some flours and make sure it coated everywhere and mix until you see no more flour.
6. When all mixed set the mixing bowl aside.
7. If you already have pork chops in the freezer, you can take them out the night before and put them in the fridge to thaw.
1. Take a non-stick frying pan out of the cupboard and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to medium
3. When the pan is hot, add in some oil.
4. Turn the heat to medium
5. Use a tong and put the pork chops into a pan.
6. Close the lid and cook one side for 5 minutes.
7. Open the lid and take a tong and turn the pork chops over to the other side and cook for another 5 minutes.
(Note: If you cook the pork chops to long it will be tough.)
8. Make sure there are no pink or blood coming out.
9. When the pork chops are all done cooking
10. Take a tong and place it all nicely onto a plate
11. Preheat the oven at 350F until it is hot.
12. When the oven is hot, place the pork chop in the oven.
13. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until it is slightly golden brown and the juice comes out that mean it is
14. Turn off the oven. Use a kitchen mitten and take out the pork chops and place it on the table.