This frozen This frozen pangasius fillet is very delicious and tasty. There are many different ways of cooking the blue cod fillet. I decided to pan-fry the pangasius fillet, to have a flavoured taste of fillet. Marinating the blue cod fillet will make the fish taste better. While cooking the pangasius, I sprinkle some green onions on top. If this is your first time cooking a frozen fillet fish. Once you get the hang of it, you can cook any fish fillet.
Kids and adults would love this pangasius fillet a lot. You can have this pangasius fillet with rice and some vegetables on the side would be a good matching combination dish. If you like eating cod fillet, you should try making this pangasius fillet. Try the recipe and
Marinate the pangasius fillet:
1. Take the frozen blue cod filet out of the freezer.
2. Open the package and take the frozen pangasius fillet out of the package.
3. Place it on the cutting board. Slowly separate the pangasius apart and place it nicely apart on the cutting board.
4. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder, pour some light soya sauce and rub all over and sprinkle some turmeric.
5. Put some flour and coated it everywhere on the pangasius.
6. Use a tong and flip the pangasius over and repeat the same steps.
7. When it is all marinated, set it aside.
Preparing the onions and green onions:
1. Take an onion.
2. Peel the skin
3. Cut the onion in half.
4. Put the onions on the side and cut into pieces.
5. Take some green onions. Wash it very well.
6. Place it on the cutting board and cut into small pieces.
Cooking the pangasius fillet:
1. In the cupboard, take out the non-stick frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Use a tong and put all the pangasius fillet into the frying pan
(Note: If the pangasius fillet does not have enough space to fit in the pan, Just cut it in half and place it in the pan.)
5. Let it cook by itself on one side for 6-7 minutes.
6. Turn the pangasius fillet over and cook it for 6-7 minutes.
7. Sprinkle some green onions on the top of the pangasius fillet.
7. If you feel the pangasius fillet well cooked then, that means it is ready.
If it’s not, you need to cook it a bit longer.)
8. Turn the heat off the frying pan and put all the pangasius fillet onto a plate and place it on the table.