This is the 2nd time I baked a chicken tenderloin wrapped with bacon. I decided to use two chicken tenderloins. I used the chicken tenderloin from the Giant Tiger brand. Looking at the chicken tenderloin wrapped with bacon makes me very hungry.
The oven has to be pre-heated before baking the chicken tenderloin. Pre-heating the oven can save time in baking too long. Prepared a baking tray with parchment paper. Bake as much as you need. I baked 2 pieces of chicken tenderloin. This time I added oil on the baking sheet and spread it around the top and bottom. Then added some flour. Make sure it is coated everywhere. Put it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes, flip the chicken tenderloin over and bake till the end of the timing. Leave it in the oven until you are ready to eat. Leaving it in the oven will keep it warm, and it will not get cold.
When you are ready to take it out. Use a tong and put all the chicken tenderloin onto a plate and place it on the table. When you want a piece, cut them into pieces. If you like, you can cut all the chicken tenderloin into pieces.
Kids and adults would love this chicken tenderloin. You can have it for lunch or dinner. You can have it with rice or noddles. I really like this dish a lot. It is very tasty and delicious. The chicken tenderloin is one of my favorite food.
Another way of eating the chicken tenderloin is making a sandwich. Kids can also have fun creating their chicken tenderloin burgers with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them.
Making a chicken tenderloin is simple. It is already prepared and just put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Just flip it over every 10 minutes. Very simple, and it saves time. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Chicken tenderloin (Giant Tiger brand):
1. Preheat oven at 350F (190 degrees)
2. Take the frozen chicken tenderloin out of the freezer.
3. Open the package and take as many chicken tenderloin as needed to eat.
4. Take a baking tray. Put some parchment paper.
5. Put the frozen chicken tenderloin onto a baking tray,
6. Marinate some oil and flour on both side of the chicken tenderloin.
6. When the oven is very hot, open the oven and put the baking tray into the oven.
7. Bake the Chicken tenderloin for 30 minutes.
8. Every 10 minutes. Flip the chicken tenderloin over.
9. Bake the chicken tenderloin until the oven finishes baking.
10. Once finished. Take out the tray of chicken tenderloin. Place whole whole pieces on to a glass bowl.
11. Place 2 chicken tenderloin onto a cutting board and cut into pieces.
12. Put the chicken tenderloin pieces around the glass bowl.