This is milk-fed veal shoulder on the back, beef and onions is very delicious and easy to make. I decided to cook four pieces of milk-fed veal shoulder on the back beef. Cooking more can have more to eat during the day.
The milk-fed veal shoulder on the back can be found at the supermarket. If you had ever eaten this beef, you would know what this beef would look like. When you cook it to the right texture, it will not become tough.
To cook the milk-fed veal shoulder on the back of beef. All you need to do is cook as you would fry a steak. At the bottom, I have the steps on how to cook the milk-fed veal shoulder on the back of beef. It is not tough, and it is very delicious. I like it a lot.
Kids and adults would love this milk-fed veal shoulder on the back, beef, and onions dish. This is a perfect combination dish that goes well with noodles or rice. Whatever you choose as your desire. If you have never made this dish, give this a try. Once you eat it, you will like it a lot. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Milk-fed veal shoulder on the back (beef):
1. Take out a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Turn the heat to middle low
5. Put in a bit of onions and stir until they are done.
6. Use a tong and place all the milk-fed shoulder on the back on to the frying pan.
7. Use the tong and twirl the beef around the pan on the heated area until it is a bit dark
8. Repeat the same thing.
9. Turn it to the other side and twirl around the pan.
(Note: Make sure all the beef are press flat to the pan.)
10. Fry pan each side until you do not see rare colour.
( Note: If you like the milk-fed veak should on the back beef to be well-done, you can cook it a bit long
oto be sure it will be well-done.)
13. Once it is cook to the right texture, turn off the heat and place it onto a plate.